PDA

View Full Version : Some neat pics

MarauderMark
03-29-2006, 04:46 PM
Saw these on another site an thought they would be cool to look at..
To veiw the pictures clicky clicky here. (http://www.stangbangers.com/Road_Rage.htm)

KillJoy
03-29-2006, 05:08 PM
I like the Vette Limo! Iffin I only had the $$$!

KillJoy

Bluerauder
03-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Saw these on another site an thought they would be cool to look at..

I'd like to hear the full story on the EZ Pass wreck. :confused:

natedog1284
03-29-2006, 06:04 PM
The vette limo is by far the best idea of all time. The light bulb? mass-production? interchangeable parts? space shuttle?....no, the vette limo wins! :banana2: :D

....I wonder if there is a Marauder limo out there, and if not, why? That would be cool....

MarauderMark
03-29-2006, 06:26 PM
I'd like to hear the full story on the EZ Pass wreck. :confused:
Man if that isn't road rage in its rawest.You'd think after being hit you would stop , not fight your way to be first..

Bluerauder
03-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Man if that isn't road rage in its rawest.You'd think after being hit you would stop , not fight your way to be first..
That was my first thought .... two cars fighting to be first. However, the entry lane doesn't appear to be wide enough for much pre-toll action. :dunno:

Maybe one of the cars just froze at the toll because they didn't have EZ Pass or whatever. Then, the 2nd car was just passing through at 50 mph like he usually does :rolleyes: and didn't see the 1st car until too late. He tried to swerve out of the way and wedged himself in the space between the wall and the other car. That seems to be a more plausible explanation that the road rage scenario .... who knows??? :confused:

CBT
03-29-2006, 09:55 PM
I love that 'Mustang Chase' video, that just never gets old!

MarauderMarc
03-29-2006, 10:05 PM
I cant believe they messed up a decent Mustang like that in the road rage video. They should have used a Camaro.

Blackened300a
03-30-2006, 02:57 AM
That road rage vid was funny, I wonder what TV show that was taken from?
That EZ-pass pic has to be taken upstate NY somewhere, I dont reconize that toll plaza and the cars both have NY plates

Gre8one7
03-30-2006, 03:46 AM
That road rage vid was funny, I wonder what TV show that was taken from?

Malcom in the Middle

And that mustange chase is awsome lol...thats all i got to say