PDA

View Full Version : More of Life's Little Irritations, Part 3

Bluerauder
03-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Folks that replace the paper towels in public restrooms must never actually wash their hands at the office, the airport, restaurants, the mall, etc. If they did, they would know how hard it is to get a paper towel out of one of those dispensers after it has been wedged in there with a jack hammer and a pry bar. Why do these folks insist on cramming the maximum number of paper towels (plus 1 for good measure) into the dispenser? Maybe it is because they don't have to clean up all those little torn fragments of paper towels off the floor. Could be that it is really some diabolical plot to save money and make us give up on using the paper towels altogether. ;)

Any of you folks notice this problem? :rolleyes:

Haggis
03-30-2006, 09:34 AM
Folks that replace the paper towels in public restrooms must never actually wash their hands at the office, the airport, restaurants, the mall, etc. If they did, they would know how hard it is to get a paper towel out of one of those dispensers after it has been wedged in there with a jack hammer and a pry bar. Why do these folks insist on cramming the maximum number of paper towels (plus 1 for good measure) into the dispenser? Maybe it is because they don't have to clean up all those little torn fragments of paper towels off the floor. Could be that it is really some diabolical plot to save money and make us give up on using the paper towels altogether. ;)

Any of you folks notice this problem? :rolleyes:
Bored again Charlie?

ckadiddle
03-30-2006, 11:34 AM
What ticks me off is the restrooms that have NO paper towels at all, just a twelve year old anemic hand blower thing. Cheap Bastids!! Cripes, my hands air-dry faster if I don't use it.