PDA

View Full Version : Tough Choices

Paul T. Casey
04-01-2006, 06:42 AM
It's Saturday, and I don't have to work for a change, so it's off to the races. The tough part is which one. Choice A) drive 2ish hours to the quarter mile track with the low payout. Choice B) drive 2ish hours to the big paying 1/8 mile track. Choice C) drive 20ish minutes to the closest 1/8 miletrack. There's benefits to all 3. Choice A is a 1/4. It also hooks wicked. And they have a run for the cash event also ($10 closest to dial in gets the cash). Choice B is a place I'm real familiar with. Last trip there I was cutting lights between .0004 to .0045 all night. This is important since I'm looking to win some money. It's also the place where the folks who've been smack talking with me will be (I'm also a big part of this smack talk). Their payout is also the best. Choice C is real close, but I haven't been able to "talk" to many of the regulars yet. Payout is a little low, but again, I have some familiarity here having won the Bracket Class at a DFT event. All this thinking has made me realize again just how lucky I am. These are probably the toughest decissions I'll have to make all weekend.

DarthMarauder
04-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Get 3 sheets of paper put A, B, and C on then and put them in a hat and shake it up and draw one out. There you go you've made your choice. LOL