PDA

View Full Version : I won't be on line much...

O's Fan Rich
04-03-2006, 05:36 AM
Today...

It's freakin" OPENING DAY and I'm on my way to THE YARD!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :beer: :banana: :banana: :banana:

martyo
04-03-2006, 05:46 AM
Go Yankees!

Cheeseheadbob
04-03-2006, 06:54 AM
I'll root for Anybody But Angelos. Until this jack a$$ is gone, there will be no Orioles support in my house!!!:mad2:

Bluerauder
04-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Today...

:banana: :banana: :beer: :banana: :banana:
My Son-In-Law had tickets for Friday night's game at RFK to see the Nationals vs. the O's. Unfortunately, I had to pass them up -- this time :( He was gonna buy my beer and eats, too !! :D I think I love this boy as much as my daughter. :lovies: I should have married her off a long time ago. :rofl:

Haggis
04-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Go Yankees!
GO YANKEES!!!

seans
04-03-2006, 11:57 AM
[quote=Haggis]GO YANKEES!!!

Well that certainly kills the perception that Marauder owners are a better class of people.:)

GO RED SOX!!!

Bluerauder
04-03-2006, 12:45 PM
GO YANKEES!!!

Well that certainly kills the perception that Marauder owners are a better class of people.:)

GO RED SOX!!!
GO ORIOLES !!!

stevengerard
04-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Who's still in first place WHITE SOX

wsmylie
04-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Hope everyone enjoys the 06 season.... Cleveland Indians fan here....oh, and BTW..my second favorite team is whoever is playing the Yanks.:D

jgc61sr2002
04-03-2006, 04:24 PM
GO YANKEES!!!

I'll go with that.:D

Joe Walsh
04-03-2006, 04:31 PM
I'll root for Anybody But Angelos. Until this jack a$$ is gone, there will be no Orioles support in my house!!!:mad2:

I couldn't agree more...I still follow and support the O's, BUT I only attend about 2-3 games a year vs. 10-12 a year like I did in the past.
I'm so tired of that prick that I refuse to help line his pockets.
He's driven out all the die-hard 'blue collar' support of the O's and replaced them with a bunch of corporate dorks and even worse....Red Sox and Yankee fans!!!:eek:
It just isn't the same at Orioles games anymore...

jimlam56
04-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Today...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :beer: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Um..glad you had...um...a ...um...good time Rich.:coolman:
Oh well, as we say in Devil Ray land, there's always tomorrow....until the season's over...then it's there's always next season...

MarauderTJA
04-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Go Red Sox And boy did I catch it here in Dallas after the RED SOX beat the Rangers on opening day....

Merc-O-matic
04-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Only hope the "TRIBE" can kick some ass this year....
and make up for their big "choke" at the end of last season.:bigcry:

Gotta Love It!

O's Fan Rich
04-05-2006, 04:53 AM

Gotta Love It!

The Tribe choked? Ok, true.
How about being in first place for 70 days the going down the crapper.... for the 8th year in a row......
But that's ok, at least the O's went out and got some starting pitching... no wait, well they got some solid bullpen..., no, maybe they kept their best closer, well not this year......
Hey, we did beat the Ray's opening day!:rolleyes:

wsmylie
04-05-2006, 04:36 PM

Gotta Love It! Well, the Tribe has taken two outta three against the Sox so far in 06, the latest win coming in extra innings finishing with a smaller than usual dose of Bob Wickman's "nail biteing" drama.:D