PDA

View Full Version : Local gathering

MAD-3R
09-13-2002, 07:11 PM
Going to hit their gathering to night after I give her a bath. Show them what there 'Stangs could be when they grow up.

Well, I was the only Marauder there, and when I pulled up, I had everyone lokking and ohhing and ahhing. There were some sweet rides there too. About 5 Shelby Cobra replica's (there's a local guy who makes them) some older metal, and some real old metal. The one thing people couldn't belive, was that the exhaust tips were stock. :p

Going to another meet in the morning. Will report on it.:)

JerseyVics
09-13-2002, 11:00 PM
if you find yourself in NJ tomorrow stop by why don't you... we're doing a cruise if I don't have to work with 3- 2003 Cobra's, 2- 2001 Cobra's and 1- 1999 Anniversary Edition Cobra... we used to invite Lightnings to our cruises but after following one at over 110mph and seeing him hit a big pot hole where the entire bed looked like it was gonna fall off on the car behind him, we kinda reserved to the smaller cars that have a lesser chance of loosing something that could be so damaging, lol

just kidding... there's a ton of car shows up here tomorrow and day after, wonder if I'll see any MM's around.

--Russ:)

MAD-3R
09-14-2002, 04:07 PM
Well, for car guys they give bad directions. Oh well, I'll try next week. :)