PDA

View Full Version : Someone caption this pic?

SergntMac
04-07-2006, 09:24 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/showimage.php?i=2537&c=17

What a bunch of happy folks, someone caption this pic...

"Shut up and pour!"

Haggis
04-07-2006, 09:27 AM

"Shut up and pour!"
^^^What you said, took the words right out of my mouth.^^^

jdando
04-07-2006, 09:32 AM
How about.....

"yea, yea, yea. Get to the good part."

Cheeseheadbob
04-07-2006, 09:34 AM
"Full grain mash....I'll give you a full grain mash unless you give us some of your hooch!"

Tallboy
04-07-2006, 09:48 AM
"Whaddaya mean, 'that's the last bottle'..."?? :mad:

KillJoy
04-07-2006, 09:52 AM
"What do you mean 'Time Zone Change'".

KillJoy

O's Fan Rich
04-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Badges? We dont need no steenking badges!

alarmguy
04-07-2006, 10:26 AM
....when's he gonna stop talkin' and start pourin'?.......

Mike Poore
04-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Who put Dave in charge, this time? :rolleyes:

Jolly Roger
04-07-2006, 11:27 AM

"Shut up and pour!"

BEER,
We said BEER you moron,
now what about it?

Haggis
04-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Who put Dave in charge, this time? :rolleyes:
Dave? Dave's not here.

Shora
04-07-2006, 11:31 AM
"Marauderville IV is all the way in Florida? Well gosh darn it these jackets are of no use."

Smokie
04-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Bartender says: What the hell is a Mawrader????

jim geary
04-07-2006, 11:40 AM

"Shut up and pour!"
Looks to me as if they all have a powerful thirst. Might even go as far as
saying that they looked parched. :beer:

SergntMac
04-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Bartender says: What the hell is a Mawrader???? ROTFLMAO! Good one, Javier.

STLR FN
04-07-2006, 11:49 AM
"Look, you got till the count of three to give us our liquor or we get medieval on your ass."

MarauderMarc
04-07-2006, 12:24 PM
(after a short pre drawing party get together at Trilogy) "...and the winner of the Trilogy Raffle is...........hold on, its folded weird.....oops inks kinda smudged.....okay, whos the doctor?,......okay, and the winner iiiiiiiisssss......."

nomad
04-07-2006, 12:39 PM
So Frankie says to me "it's the weekend,it's off-season,how busy could it be?"
"work a few hours,at the most you'll get to meet some nice happy people!"
Wait 'til monday,just wait!

Ross
04-07-2006, 12:58 PM
"Ain't ya got any bigger glasses?"

Bluerauder
04-07-2006, 01:12 PM

".....Certainly, we are all over 21".

STLR FN
04-07-2006, 01:24 PM
(after a short pre drawing party get together at Trilogy) "...and the winner of the Trilogy Raffle is...........hold on, its folded weird.....oops inks kinda smudged.....okay, whos the doctor?,......okay, and the winner iiiiiiiisssss......."Is this really necessary Marc? Starting to sound idiots with all the Trilogy bashing. You know like beating a dead horse.

MM2004
04-07-2006, 01:27 PM
"Uh,...Freddy. You told us Bourbon stops aging once bottled, right? It aint getting any better. POUR!"

:D

Mike.

MM2004
04-07-2006, 01:29 PM
(after a short pre drawing party get together at Trilogy) "...and the winner of the Trilogy Raffle is...........hold on, its folded weird.....oops inks kinda smudged.....okay, whos the doctor?,......okay, and the winner iiiiiiiisssss......."

Quit being a jackass. Nothing to do with what we are discussing. Geez,...

Mike.

seans
04-07-2006, 01:45 PM
What do you mean your all out of Piels Lite?:)

Breadfan
04-07-2006, 01:51 PM
"Full grain mash....I'll give you a full grain mash unless you give us some of your hooch!"

"Bob, what do you mean it has to ferment? WE WANT BEER!"

;) :beer:

the_pack_rat
04-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world.
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time - you don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here.

I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home ...

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won’t be open ’til your brothers or you sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a Friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.

Yeah, I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home ...

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from ...

Take me home ...

Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.....

Breadfan
04-07-2006, 01:54 PM
key intro music...

"SHH! Be quiet, OPRAH is on, turn down that NASCAR race will ya?"

O's Fan Rich
04-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Is this really necessary Marc? Starting to sound idiots with all the Trilogy bashing. You know like beating a dead horse.
I took as a comment about the drawing, not the product.
Maybe I'm wrong...

I'm liking Smokies best so far!!

OOoo- Ooooo!! How about "What do ya mean that's it? WE just freakin'got here."
Or ( to go along with the above ) "You use what oil?"

Bootlegger
04-07-2006, 02:08 PM
OK, let us get this straight, we have 12 Steps, to complete the AA Program.?

94_302
04-07-2006, 02:31 PM
"Does it look like we are having a good day? We just got word pimp my ride is doing a Marauder."

MM03MOK
04-07-2006, 02:39 PM
"We want Dixie cups, we want Dixie cups!!! Don't want Thimbles!!"

SergntMac
04-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Sorry, folks, there is only one Closing Time

"So we're drinking and we're dancing and the band is really happening and the Johnny Walker wisdom is running high. And my very sweet companion she's an angel of compassion but she's rubbing half the world against her thigh. And every drinker, every dancer lifts a happy face to thank her while the fiddler fiddles something so sublime, all the women tear their blouses off and the men they dance on the polka-dots it's partner found, and partner lost and it's hell to pay when the fiddler stops at...

Closing time...

Ah, we're lonely, we're romantic, and the cider's laced with acid and the Holy Spirit's crying, "Where's the beef?" The moon is swimming naked and the summer night is fragrant with the mighty expectation of relief. So, we struggle and we stagger down the snakes and up the ladder to the tower where the blessed hours chime. And, I swear it happened just like this, a sigh, a cry, a hungry kiss, gates of love they budged an inch, but I can't say much has happened since, 'cause it's...

Closing time...

Closing time...

I loved you for your beauty, but that doesn't make a fool of me, you were in it for your beauty too. And I loved you for your body there's a voice that sounds like God to me declaring, declaring that your body's really really you. And, I loved you when our love was blessed, and I love you now there's nothing left but sorrow and a sense of overtime. And, I missed you since the place got wrecked and I just don't care what happens next. Looks like freedom but it feels like death it's something in between, I guess...

Closing time...

Closing time...

Yeah, we're drinking and we're dancing, but there's nothing really happening and the place is dead as Heaven on a Saturday night. And, my very close companion gets me fumbling, keeps me laughing, she's a hundred, but she's wearing something tight! So, I lift my glass to the awful truth which you can't reveal to the ears of youth, 'cept to say it isn't worth a dime. And, the whole damn place goes crazy twice, once for the Devil and once for Christ but the Boss don't like these dizzy heights and we're busted in the blinding lights..

Of closing time..."

-Leonard Cohen

MI2QWK4U
04-07-2006, 03:06 PM
And the winner of the new poster for Alcoholics Anonymous national ad campaign is.......

STLR FN
04-07-2006, 03:08 PM
And the winner of the new poster for Alcoholics Anonymous national ad campaign is.......:rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

SergntMac
04-07-2006, 03:11 PM
More chuckles...From right to left in the pic...

Chris..."Hi...Ummm...We're the Collective..."

Haggis..."We've come for you..."

Embassy..."Prepare to assimilate, dude..."

Sheila..."Dayum straight..."

Chapel1..."We mean like NOW, pal!"

Hehehe...

SergntMac
04-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Folks...Please?

I intended this thread to share a touch of humor among us all. Not to ridicule, or, flame anyone. Kindly keep your replies on topic, thank you.

Now, back to our regular programming...

jgc61sr2002
04-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Sorry the tap is out of service.:D

MM03MOK
04-07-2006, 03:28 PM
"Freddie! We'll send Bear back to the warehouse to roll in a cask! Start pouring!"

Here's Freddie (left) and his 90 year old dad!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=89 65&d=1144448850

jgc61sr2002
04-07-2006, 03:32 PM
"Freddie! We'll send Bear back to the warehouse to roll in a cask! Start pouring!"

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=89 65&d=1144448850

Congrats. He sure looks great.:birthday: :party: :beer:

Smokie
04-07-2006, 03:35 PM

....90??? Holy cow, I need to drink more milk!!!!!

gonzo50
04-07-2006, 03:35 PM
"May I have your attention please"....."Will the owner of a BLACK Marauder please move it away from the loading zone".:argue:

MM03MOK
04-07-2006, 03:38 PM

Jimmy, Freddie's dad, is a former warehouse supervisor and has the singular distinction of being the only person that was involved in putting away each millionth barrel of whiskey that the Trace has made since prohibition. From the 1st to the 5th millionth. Jimmy is excited about having the honor of putting away 6th millionth barrel, an event that should occur in the next 5 years.

ALF
04-07-2006, 03:38 PM
So Haggis says to the barkeep, "Start pouring or start running"

BUT JUST DON'T STAND THERE!!

94_302
04-07-2006, 05:01 PM
"Seriously we are not cops, give us the good stuff!"

MarauderMark
04-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Who Farted?

merc
04-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Who Farted?

Mark, if you cyber smelled it you probably dealt it. :flamer: check your filter and oil levels. :rasta:

Haggis
04-07-2006, 06:15 PM
And the winner of the new poster for Alcoholics Anonymous national ad campaign is.......
:laugh: ROFLMAOPIMP :laugh:

So Haggis says to the barkeep, "Start pouring or start running"

BUT JUST DON'T STAND THERE!!
Thanks. :rofl:

Blackened300a
04-07-2006, 06:51 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/blackened300a/Buffalo50.jpg

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THE STRIPPER CAN'T MAKE IT?????

ALF
04-07-2006, 07:11 PM

They still drink, now they just use a another name.

bigslim
04-07-2006, 07:48 PM
I must have missed something. Where is the humor??? :confused: I thought the responses were to be funny?:shake:

ncmm
04-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Aye! A roar he cried frae the bottom of his heart that I would nay fall
but as dead, dead as 'a can be by his feet; de ya ken?

...and the wind cried Mary.

Thank you.

MarauderMarc
04-07-2006, 10:02 PM
I must have missed something. Where is the humor??? :confused: I thought the responses were to be funny?:shake:

WTF?????? I add a simple caption and now Im getting accused of Trilogy bashing and off the subject posts? Let me explain it:

Since I didnt know where the picture took place, I made my caption take place at the Trilogy drawing (all make believe) Everybody anxiously awaiting the name of the winner, and the announcer having a hard time reading the ticket. I used the anticipation in everyones face as them losing patience at the announcer fumbling with the ticket trying to read it. do ya get it yet?

The party, the announcer, ect. was all made up because I was coming up with a caption for a picture I knew nothing of. Thats what I thought the intent of this thread was. I used the Trilogy raffle because it was a big, recent event that I thought people would relate to. I am really surprised that I offended anybody. There was zero intent on any bashing or anything negative. Wow, sorry for trying to join in your discussion.

1 Bad Merc
04-07-2006, 10:17 PM
"You boys aint from around here!"

Blue03
04-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Who's shot JD? :rolleyes:

Gre8one7
04-08-2006, 02:17 AM
"May I have your attention please"....."Will the owner of a BLACK Marauder please move it away from the loading zone".:argue:

Sorry have to change this a little :)
"Will the owner of a BLACK Grand Marquis please move it away from the loading zone"
:)

Mike Poore
04-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by bigslim
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WTF?????? I add a simple caption and now Im getting accused of Trilogy bashing and off the subject posts? Let me explain it:

Since I didn't know where the picture took place, I made my caption take place at the Trilogy drawing (all make believe) Everybody anxiously awaiting the name of the winner, and the announcer having a hard time reading the ticket. I used the anticipation in everyones face as them losing patience at the announcer fumbling with the ticket trying to read it. do ya get it yet?

The party, the announcer, ect. was all made up because I was coming up with a caption for a picture I knew nothing of. Thats what I thought the intent of this thread was. I used the Trilogy raffle because it was a big, recent event that I thought people would relate to. I am really surprised that I offended anybody. There was zero intent on any bashing or anything negative. Wow, sorry for trying to join in your discussion.

I thought it was as good a quip as any, Mark, and the notion that it was a slam never occurred to me.
Where's the humor? I guess, to begin with, you need to have a sense of humor to see that something's funny.
NADA fits that bunch just fine, although there should have been a "P" worked into the acronym, somehow. :rolleyes:

bigslim
04-08-2006, 05:27 AM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by bigslim
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I thought it was as good a quip as any, Mark, and the notion that it was a slam never occurred to me.
Where's the humor? I guess, to begin with, you need to have a sense of humor to see that something's funny.
NADA fits that bunch just fine, although there should have been a "P" worked into the acronym, somehow. :rolleyes:
It is nice to see that you have that same "dry" humor.

SergntMac
04-08-2006, 05:40 AM
WTF?????? I add a simple caption and now Im getting accused of Trilogy bashing and off the subject posts? Let me explain it: Thanks for explaining, Marc, but it wasn't necessary IMHO. File this under the heading of "misunderstanding" and stuff that's going to happen here from time to time. I've been on both sides myself, having my post misunderstood, and misunderstanding others. Shrugg...Almost did it again here in this thread.

Prolly would have been better if it had been handled privately, but it wasn't. When I first read your post, I didn't laugh. But, I didn't think of it as a slam either. In a way, it fits with the look of anticipation worn on friend's faces, so, I see your point of view. Slam? About as slamming as mentions of posters for AA. BTW, I hope none of our AA members feel slammed.

Let's move on, today's another day.

Bluerauder
04-08-2006, 06:29 AM
What a bunch of happy folks, someone caption this pic...!"
"Well, someone should have told us about this "Dry County" rule in Kentucky before we drove down here. :( "

STLR FN
04-08-2006, 07:01 AM
Thanks for explaining, Marc, but it wasn't necessary IMHO. File this under the heading of "misunderstanding" and stuff that's going to happen here from time to time. I've been on both sides myself, having my post misunderstood, and misunderstanding others. Shrugg...Almost did it again here in this thread.

Prolly would have been better if it had been handled privately, but it wasn't. When I first read your post, I didn't laugh. But, I didn't think of it as a slam either. In a way, it fits with the look of anticipation worn on friend's faces, so, I see your point of view. Slam? About as slamming as mentions of posters for AA. BTW, I hope none of our AA members feel slammed.

Let's move on, today's another day.Guess i'm no better I slam Marc then laugh at Daves. Sorry Marc. I still don't find it funny but I'm sorry. In the future I will exercise more caution. Guess I'm tired of all this bs.

MikesMerc
04-08-2006, 07:12 AM

Thanks for explaining, but no need to apologize. You meant the comment in good fun so no harm done.:beer:

IMO, everyone's just a bit overly sensitive. Perhaps for good reason, but still overly sensitive. If we could just get a few weeks under our belts without folks that dislike each other popping off at one another, I think we might be able to get by all this crap. Too often innocent comments are taken out of context because of a previous attack still fresh in someone's mind. If EVERYONE involved would only make a special effort to prime the pump by reserving harsh posts, a lot of this BS bickering would go away.

Just my 2 cents.

SergntMac
04-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Guess I'm tired of all this bs. No guessing about it at my end, DJ, and it all makes even less sense after a great weekend with friends. Take care, my friend.

merc
04-08-2006, 07:24 AM
Let's move on, today's another day.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen,
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get this topic up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat!
As long as we live,
It's you and me, baby!
There ain't nothin' wrong with that!

We're Movin' on Up!
Marauder members sing : Movin' on Up!
To the east side!
Marauder members sing : Movin' on Up!
To a dee-luxe 10 car garage in the sky! We're Movin' on Up!
Marauder members sing : Movin' on Up
To the east side!
Marauder members sing : Movin' on Up
We've finally got a piece of the pie!

chapel1
04-08-2006, 07:41 AM
:beer: Were ready FREDDIE!:beer:

ALF
04-08-2006, 09:27 AM
hell I think you should all close the hoods and have a drink

Jolly Roger
04-08-2006, 09:39 AM

"Shut up and pour!"

Whadaya mean 2am,
OUR wathces say 1am
and whats all this CRAP about daylight savings time.

Mike Poore
04-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Whadaya mean 2am,
OUR wathces say 1am
and whats all this CRAP about daylight savings time.

Y'know, the wildest part of it is: the county in Tennessee where they make Jack Daniels is dry. :eek:

I don't know if there are liquor stores where you can buy Mr. Jack for home consumption, though. :dunno:

MarauderBoy
04-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Barkeep to group: "Yeah, I thought AMEX didn't have a limit either".

RoyLPita
04-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Bartender: Ladies and Gentlemen: I regret to inform y'all that we will only be serving "O'Douls" here so...........drink up!!!!

Dan
04-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Ok, I haven't read the 'tween pages here so I don't know if this one has been covered but it should take the prize....http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/7/Buffalo50.jpg

"Will someone puhleez tell Jerry Barnes to just shut the hell up already and pass the KOOL AID!!!!!"

STLR FN
04-10-2006, 05:13 PM
What do you mean you ran outta the good stuff?!??!!??!