PDA

View Full Version : where is slowpoke?

Slowpoke
04-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Just in case you were wondering, I am right here. Just been VERY busy with work, my son - who will be THREE a a coupla weeks, and some non-automotive projects.

What happened to the spitting post?

Heck, I haven't even driven my car in a month! and the last time I did I noticed that my super-custom Rick/Zack front badge was missing. Damn! The wife took it out for a spin today and i asked her the mileage. I am at 15,800. Take note in the event i decide to run another 'guess my mileage' contest.

oh.... and did i mention that I have something like 200 marauder pens sitting in a box in my office?

I would be happy to trade one set of marauder fender badges to the first person who can ship me an all-black anodized badge from that new sponsor.

MM03MOK
04-09-2006, 04:24 AM
Good to hear from you, Poke. You've been missed, especially in Chat. Shout Box is down for a little R & R.

ckadiddle
04-09-2006, 05:57 AM
I was wondering where ya were. Sometimes real life overshadows my virtual life too. ;)

CRUZTAKER
04-09-2006, 07:14 PM
I've been wondering....

I thought of you (and your son) several times recently. Hoping all was well with you, and perhaps you had gotten busy (as I have), or fed up with our neighbor's constant bs (nada)....

Either way, it's nice to hear from you.

BTW: My psychotic sister in-law swears by god the disks you gave me (you know...the special disks) gave her a virus. :rolleyes: Good god...will the non-sense ever end?

I hope you can find the time to follow your bretheren to my place in June. And by all means...bring the wife and kid. Your boy should be 5 soon, yes?

Gage just put 5 in his back pocket. And let me tell you, he's all about bowling and golf. Opposite of me...but I'm impressed none the less.

MarauderMark
04-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Good to hear from ya Rick..3 allready , wasn't he just born a few months ago?:D

Slowpoke
04-09-2006, 08:03 PM
no way those disks gave her a virus. completely impossible...

my boy will be THREE.

somewhere here there is a thread from way back when he was born. so if it's here on mm.net it MUST be true, right?

SergntMac
04-10-2006, 01:54 AM
You didn't fool me, Rick, I knew what you were doing...

Good to hear from you again.

CRUZTAKER
04-10-2006, 04:00 AM
somewhere here there is a thread from way back when he was born. so if it's here on mm.net it MUST be true, right?

Ahh yeah...no contraversy from me.

I could not remember, and apparently read between the lines as well.:P

Three is good.;)

wchain
04-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Nice to hear from you poke!!!

martyo
04-12-2006, 06:20 AM
This begs the question, who is SlowPoke?

MM03MOK
04-12-2006, 06:39 AM
This begs the question, who is SlowPoke?Bill Slowsky's cousin......

http://grouper.com//GlobalMedia/MediaDetails.aspx?u=5oeh&f=-b&vt=1

Bradley G
04-12-2006, 06:41 AM
:baaa: Good stuff Mary!
Bill Slowsky's cousin......

http://grouper.com//GlobalMedia/MediaDetails.aspx?u=5oeh&f=-b&vt=1

Bradley G
04-12-2006, 06:47 AM
I didn't wonder, ...I had small children too!
Enjoy my friend , they ask for the keys in no time!:D

Just in case you were wondering, I am right here. Just been VERY busy with work, my son - who will be THREE a a coupla weeks, and some non-automotive projects.

What happened to the spitting post?

Heck, I haven't even driven my car in a month! and the last time I did I noticed that my super-custom Rick/Zack front badge was missing. Damn! The wife took it out for a spin today and i asked her the mileage. I am at 15,800. Take note in the event i decide to run another 'guess my mileage' contest.

oh.... and did i mention that I have something like 200 marauder pens sitting in a box in my office?

I would be happy to trade one set of marauder fender badges to the first person who can ship me an all-black anodized badge from that new sponsor.

RoyLPita
04-12-2006, 06:48 AM
Nice to hear that you are still around. Make sure that you check out the new chat site tonight.

CRUZTAKER
04-12-2006, 04:32 PM
I didn't wonder, ...I had small children too!

OK...this coming from a 7' tall man with a 7' tall 15 year old boy and two 7' tall daughters....

I'm finding this all a little intimidating.:D