PDA

View Full Version : Arrggh, It's Pollen Season Again!!!!!!

1stMerc
04-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Do you folks that don't really have that much of a winter have to go through this? With that and all the road construction, it is extremely difficult to keep her clean and dustless these days.

The California Duster is a great invention.

Three cheers :bows: for the man/woman who created it.

ckadiddle
04-16-2006, 07:25 PM
We've got construction dust every day and accursed oak tree pollen right now. And Big Bird hates me.

Bluerauder
04-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah, the pollen here in Virginia seems particularly heavy this year. My MM was washed twice this weekend and I haven't even moved it since Friday night. :o

jawz101
04-16-2006, 09:30 PM
1st- I feel your pain. My car had the green film on it until this weekend.
2 wks ago I had to go to the doc for an allergy shot too. I can't stand this stuff.

94_302
04-17-2006, 06:41 AM
The california duster is useless for me. My car is a magnet, I wash it park it an hour later it has the thin film of yellow pollen. There is no way to fight it. :(

magindat
04-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Try living on a dirt road.........

supa_carrot
04-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Well I don't have as much of a problem with pollen as I do coal trucks. Since I live in Eastern Kentucky coal is basically gold around here. Well these trucks do cover up their load but still the dust flies out and onto your vehicle no matter what. When it rains it is the worst as they throw "sludge" and you can't help for it to hit you. Today made me mad especially as the Marauder was washed Saturday didn't get dirty yesterday but it did rain last night. When I left this morning it was still semi-clean, but having to follow a coal truck down the road for about 5 miles after it rained all night, I had to have my wipers on the entire time even though it wasn't raining. When I get out of the car FILTHY uhh.