PDA

View Full Version : Killed

Dragcity
04-17-2006, 06:15 AM
Not really racing, but pulling into a local Sam's the other night. A car pulls behind me in the parking lot, cuts assross 4 empty parking spots and almost hits me. Then he proceeds to do about 70 MPH across the parking lot and comes to a rest in a "No Parking, Fire Lane" directly in front of Sam's.

I enter the store to see this black Cadillac XLR-V illegally parked. Wish I was a cop. I would have had the iceholes car towed immediately.

I confront the dude in the store, as Sam's manager would do nothing at all. The guy starts Effing me off left and right and tells me I'm messing with the wrong guy. O.K. Tell him he needs to exercise a bit more caution and he tells me to F off. Nice. Then he tells me to go ahead and call the Police, cause hi is one. Right! I never heard an on-duty or off-duty officer talk like that.I go home and call the coppers with his plate #. The Lieutenant said he can't give me any info, but was courious to know who's claiming to be a cop.

Too bad the guy was such and arse. The car was sweet. 440 HP Supercharged Caddy roadster. Looks like only 250 were made.

Now, how do I get 500 Rear wheel HP ?

Any LEO's wanna run the plate?

03SILVERSTREAK
04-17-2006, 06:30 AM
Not really racing, but pulling into a local Sam's the other night. A car pulls behind me in the parking lot, cuts assross 4 empty parking spots and almost hits me. Then he proceeds to do about 70 MPH across the parking lot and comes to a rest in a "No Parking, Fire Lane" directly in front of Sam's.

I enter the store to see this black Cadillac XLR-V illegally parked. Wish I was a cop. I would have had the iceholes car towed immediately.

I confront the dude in the store, as Sam's manager would do nothing at all. The guy starts Effing me off left and right and tells me I'm messing with the wrong guy. O.K. Tell him he needs to exercise a bit more caution and he tells me to F off. Nice. Then he tells me to go ahead and call the Police, cause hi is one. Right! I never heard an on-duty or off-duty officer talk like that.I go home and call the coppers with his plate #. The Lieutenant said he can't give me any info, but was courious to know who's claiming to be a cop.

Too bad the guy was such and arse. The car was sweet. 440 HP Supercharged Caddy roadster. Looks like only 250 were made.

Now, how do I get 500 Rear wheel HP ?

Any LEO's wanna run the plate?

Whats the plate???

Dragcity
04-17-2006, 06:54 AM
NYS plate # DBX-1858

Bluerauder
04-17-2006, 06:57 AM
Its probably best to just let this one go. Sounds like he is suffering from a serious case of "entitlement". The Attack Mode is classic for someone who knows they are wrong and "doesn't have a leg to stand on." If this guy was ever an LEO, I'd be willing to bet that he lasted less than 6 months (if that long). :D

Dragcity
04-17-2006, 07:11 AM
His attitude and attire struck me as a drug dealer. Then when I discoverd those Caddys go for $86,000, I figured I was not tallking to a LEO, from around here anyway...

Maybe he's 'on the take'?

I feel I need to do my part to keep this dude away from killing someone, although he probably already has. Wonder if I'm next on his list?

bigslim
04-17-2006, 08:34 AM
His attitude and attire struck me as a drug dealer. Then when I discoverd those Caddys go for $86,000, I figured I was not tallking to a LEO, from around here anyway...

Maybe he's 'on the take'?

I feel I need to do my part to keep this dude away from killing someone, although he probably already has. Wonder if I'm next on his list?
If it was a "V" it is $100,000.

Dragcity
04-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Yes, It was Supercharged. $100,000 huh? I bet a dollar to a doughnut he is a drug dealer. Gold chain and all....

I hope I get my personal protection CCW soon. Seems I may need it...

hitchhiker
04-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Several Years ago, after I had finished the build up on my then 1973 Ranchero 429. A guy cuts me off severely when we are both going uphill on a four lane road heading out of town. He is driving a 1980's smog-gutless (or should be) Monte Carlo. It has the usual low-class bling items on it available from the chain auto stores. I gas it a bit to keep on his ass and made it obvious that I was writing down his license plate number. Then, I floored it and passed him as I accellerated to just over 100 mph going uphill in the right lane. As soon as I cleared his car I switched to the fast (left) lane ahead of him and continued driving. He tried to get on it but couldn't keep up and rapidly dropped behind. I just love blowing somebodies doors off while going up a hill. It leaves absolutely no doubt whatsoever! On over the hill I go and some time later in the flatlands, on the other side of the hill, this idiot finally catches up and get's in behind me. I think nothing of it until when, at the stop light, this idiot gets out of the car and threatens me for what I did. I pointed out that he cut me off and all that I did was clearly outrun his car.

He said that he was a Pittsburg, CA cop and that he could drive any way he pleased. At his point we were about 1/8 mile from the police station. I rolled the window back down and told him that I would meet him there.

He 'no-showed' at the police station and the counter-person at the poice station wouldn't give me any information on the plate. The DMV said that the plate on his car was 'confidential' and would not realease any information to me either.

Oh well. I will always believe that the guy was full of BS, but he may very well have been some kind of a cop, maybe undercover or something.

Regards,

Dave

:D

Warpath
04-17-2006, 05:34 PM
I saw an ass park sideways across 2 handicap spots. He had a convertible Corvette. There was no handicap pass on the mirror or handicap plates. He walked out of the store and didn't appear to have any disabilities. I wanted to run the ass over and give him one. Its a good thing I have some self control. I'd be in prison or dead.

BAD MERC
04-17-2006, 06:08 PM
EVERYBODY READ THIS!!! If that crap ever happens to any of you in Florida - message me with the tag and I will give you the name and address for free! I was a recovery agent (repo man) and have access to all that lienholder and registration info. Revenge is a dish best served cold!!!!

BAD MERC
04-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Oh Giggedy-Giggedy-goo. I got a star!!

RR|Suki
04-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Some people...

MENINBLK
04-17-2006, 08:44 PM
The best thing you can do is dial 911 on your cell phone, tell the Police where you are,
and then call in the color of the vehicle with the plates and tell them they are driving recklessly in the parking lot.

usafsniper
04-18-2006, 12:08 AM
I used to get all pissed off over the "parking lot racer" too...

Got pissed off more when I found out parking lots are considered private property, at least in GA, and unless an accident happens and a report is required...parking violations can only be enforced by the fire department if a fire lane is blocked. Other than that, it's a free zone for parking madness.