PDA

View Full Version : A warning from your favorite lawyer!

martyo
04-19-2006, 11:58 AM
A `heads up' for you and any friends you have who may be regular Costco customers.

Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get the family's groceries has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it could not happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk.
They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.
It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and
performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, twice on the 15th and again
just yesterday and very likely this upcoming weekend.

Again - please be aware .

shakes_26
04-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Uh, Which Costco was that, I want to be sure to shop there, er i mean avoid it like the plague...

Rider90
04-19-2006, 12:08 PM
I'm going to Costco today. Wallet stays with the groceries.

hitchhiker
04-19-2006, 12:12 PM
A `heads up' for you and any friends you have who may be regular Costco customers.

Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get the family's groceries has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk.
They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.
It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and

This was posted all over the internet a afew months ago using Wal-Mart as the business name.

:D

martyo
04-19-2006, 12:15 PM
This was posted all over the internet a afew months ago using Wal-Mart as the business name.

:D

Plagiarism is the highest form of flattery. That and it got me through law school! :D

Big House
04-19-2006, 12:39 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bluerauder
04-19-2006, 12:41 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, twice on the 15th and again just yesterday and very likely this upcoming weekend.
Oh goody ... they are planning a Costco near me !!! :banana: Gotta go get some spare wallets and start working on my "excuse" to go shopping. If I volunteer, the wife will get suspicious. :rolleyes:

Cobra25
04-19-2006, 12:43 PM
And I let my Costco card expire. Back to Costco to renew !

Brutus
04-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Im going to stock up on wallets!

ckadiddle
04-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Im going to stock up on wallets!

I am thinking maybe Costco has wallets on sale this month....gotta stock up.

Blackened300a
04-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Thats Hysterical but I thought this was more likely to happen at BJ's???

Anything???..... Is this thing on??..........

GAMike
04-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Mabe the next NY area Marauders Club meeting should be held in the Costco Parking Lot............

Joe Walsh
04-19-2006, 03:18 PM

:lol:....... :lol:....... :rofl:........ :rofl:

Not only will I stock up on wallets, but I better stock up on Leather seat cleaner.:D

shakes_26
04-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Funny you mention BJ's Wholesale. We did some work for them in the early 90's, and I visited their corporate, Natick Mass, IIRC.

SO they have all these typical motivational posters and slogans and promotional items all over the place. They also had their equivelant of the Wal-Mart smiley face sticker, it read, and I kid you not " I love BJ's" in big red letters.... apparently it wasn't run past legal or the Advertising group, or anyone with a dirty enough mind.... :D

jgc61sr2002
04-19-2006, 03:26 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STLR FN
04-19-2006, 03:30 PM

Again - please be aware .Guess this gives a new meaning to "Free Weekend Samples."

Joe Walsh
04-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Thank goodness that the Marauder has a tilt steering wheel.....It affords more HEADROOM!

STLR FN
04-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Thank goodness that the Marauder has a tilt steering wheel.....It affords more HEADROOM!And lets not forget the reclining seat.