PDA

View Full Version : anyone had these problems

mercmatt
04-22-2006, 12:12 PM
every once in a while the temp needle goes all the way up when im driving...

the light in the heated seat button on the passenger side flickers or dont work at all

o ya and my lights in the gauges flicker and the batt neddle goes down to ten volts and hovers for a while

ive had this car for a week, awesome

ctrlraven
04-22-2006, 12:28 PM
every once in a while the temp needle goes all the way up when im driving...

the light in the heated seat button on the passenger side flickers or dont work at all

o ya and my lights in the gauges flicker and the batt neddle goes down to ten volts and hovers for a while

ive had this car for a week, awesome the light in the heated seat button on the passenger side flickers or just doesnt light up, thats been going on since i bought the car in 12/05. sometime in feb the driver's side heat seat button wouldnt turn on if i pushed it to the low setting but had no problem turning on high. ive had the same problem with the light gauges, it was a low charge alternator and the dealership replaced it. take it back to the dealership if thats where you bought it and get them to fix it cause it should be covered under their 1,000 mile/30 day warrt or if you picked up an extended warrt.

cyclone03
04-22-2006, 12:54 PM
temp gauge sounds like the cooling system needs the air purged from it.

SergntMac
04-22-2006, 02:49 PM
temp gauge sounds like the cooling system needs the air purged from it. Yep...Lance beat me to it, you have an air bubble in the cooling system.

Blackened300a
04-22-2006, 03:19 PM
I agree Definate Air bubble. Remove the plug thats on the metal tube in front of the alternator while the engine is off, Make sure there is coolant in there, if not fill. Replace plug, Start the engine. let run for a minute and crack the plug open to purge the air out and until you have nothing but coolant pumping out, then tighten plug and you are on your way

sweetair
04-23-2006, 07:42 AM
For the heated seat issue, mine did it too, it needs to be replaced. Coverede under 3/36 or extended warranty. Even with a blower..:D