PDA

View Full Version : OMG, ROFL, and :SOB: -- Poor Mustang!

Breadfan
04-25-2006, 08:35 PM
This is sad, hideous, and funny all at once. For the current bid price, I'd buy this car in a heartbeat just to give it a better life...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-FORD-MUSTANG-GT-QUICK-SHARP-ATTENTION-CATCHER-NR_W0QQitemZ4633907462QQcatego ryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rider90
04-25-2006, 08:40 PM
It has had a lot of recent electronic work, not to mention alot of the wires/relays look very "Chauky"

After looking at all of the pictures in great detail I've concluded:

What a piece of ****.

I still don't know what a "BRAKE TAG" is.

And what is "new odometer with 66k miles" ok...so what does the car have? :nono:

:lol: "LIGHT WEIGHTED ALUMINUM SHAFT FOR LESS WEIGHT" :lol:

DarthMarauder
04-25-2006, 08:56 PM
I thought that was supposed to be a Mustang. LOL. Why would you paint an american muscle car with a union jack on it like its a Jaguar or something??? Someone should take this car away from this guy. You would get praise for doing so its like stealing a dog from an owner who beats it. If I had a few bucks I'd buy it build the motor paint it primer and get on pinks and see what it can do.

Breadfan
04-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah this car is barely salvageable. If the body is in decent shape it's fit for a strip-down and performance buldup.

I certainly would NOT buy it, respray it and drive it. This is obviously poorly put together by some Roger Racer and it's probably rather dangerous right now.

But if you know Fox chassis cars well enough, it's probably save-able.

BTW the last comment on the ebay ad is hilarious. :D

You are right though, that one pic, what an electrical mess! That is scary...

MarauderMark
04-26-2006, 05:57 AM
BTW the last comment on the ebay ad is hilarious. :D

Yeah it was getting funny and the owner(i quess)was gettin pissed.

Q: Are you an Austin Powers fan TOO... great idea!I can't wait to bid!
Apr-25-06
A: ITS NOT REALLY ABOUT AUSTIN POWERS, ITS ABOUT BEING DIFFERENT....

Q: Is it normal that I just threw up in my mouth a little?
Apr-25-06
A: ITS NORMAL.......FOR UN NORMAL PEOPLES.

Q: The rims really came out nice. You should advertise it as the retarded austin powers car.
Apr-25-06
A: look, if you are not interested in the car, just go hit and mind your business. don't tell me what to do, u do this, MIND YOUR BUSINESS. ONLY REASONABLE QUESTIONS, NOT STUPID ONES LIKE THIS USER>>>>>>>>.
:rofl:

SergntMac
04-26-2006, 06:05 AM
ROTFLMAO! That's FUNNY!

cyclone03
04-26-2006, 08:08 AM
I have this problem from my past...
I feel the need to save pour cars from their owners,even if I have no need for the car.This is why my wife forces us to live in a strict homeowners association sub division.:D
I feel the need to save this car,but I know better....
Somebody please help me....

Mike Poore
04-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Want to bet the poor thing was under water, oh, about September 1st, for an undetermined number of days? I think the blue exterior/red interior is a nice combination. Wonder why ford's never offered one that way? :rolleyes:

69marquis conv
04-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Maybe we should upgrade our MMs with a "RACKINPINION" system. Sounds like it would make a lot of noise...

Joe Walsh
04-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Add red shag carpet to complete the 'rolling abortion' and call it the "SHAGMOBILE"......

:puke:

Joe Walsh
04-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Maybe we should upgrade our MMs with a "RACKINPINION" system. Sounds like it would make a lot of noise...

No, That car obviously has a: RACK&PIMPIN system!

"Do I make you horny baby?"

Blackened300a
04-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Actual Quote: "EXHAUST MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ITS A STRIP CAR BECAUSE ITS EXTREMELY NICE"

Besides butchering a Mustang, This guy also managed to butcher the english language!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/gumpazhumor/retard.jpg

Mad4Macs
04-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Actual Quote: "EXHAUST MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ITS A STRIP CAR BECAUSE ITS EXTREMELY NICE"

Besides butchering a Mustang, This guy also managed to butcher the english language!

Yeah, just reading that trash gave me a migraine. Damn it, where's my Johnny Walker :D

natedog1284
04-26-2006, 04:12 PM
"HAS DIFFERENT GEARS BUT I CANT TELL WHICH ONE THEY ARE"

...yeah, that can be tricky....

One thing I didn't know though, is that you can replace the odometer with one that has fewer miles, and that reduces the overall miles on the car.....amazing....

So, any takers? :lol:

DL04
04-26-2006, 06:36 PM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/gumpazhumor/retard.jpg
:eek: It's gonna be mighty warm where your going:fire: