PDA

View Full Version : **Press Release** “Support Our Troops – Philly’s Best Cruise Night” Sun., April 30

TheDealer
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Press Release.

Northeast Lincoln Mercury is proud to present our “Support Our Troops – Philly’s Best Cruise Night” this Sunday April 30th from 3pm-9pm. This is our kickoff event for the 2006 season. We have done this every spring and fall for the past five years. This is a gathering of classic, antique and muscle cars from all over the area. The car owners come from all over the Mid Atlantic region to display their cars in support of the job our troops do for us, keeping us free and safe. Ray Jermyn Sr., the organizer and promoter of the event, said he is expecting between 300-600 cars to be displayed and thousands of spectators though out the afternoon and evening. The car owners make a $10.00 donation to display their pride and joy. We ask the spectators for donations, and sell 50/50 chances and t-shirts that also add to the money raised. All the money goes to the “Family Support Group” of the PA Air National Guards 111th Fighter Wing headquartered at Willow Grove Air Station in Horsham Pa. They money raised is to support the families of troops while their loved one is deployed. This event has gained the attention of thousands of car enthusiasts via the coverage it has gotten via TV and the internet. This year for the first time this event will be broadcast “LIVE” via the internet on www.yourwaynetwork.com Yourwaynetwork has been covering automotive events for automotive enthusiasts via the internet though videos displayed on their web site. This year yourwaynetwork has added the equipment and expertise to broadcast live on the internet. The owner of yourwaynetwork , Jimmy Biggs, said their last event in Ga. had hundreds of thousand viewers from over 40 countries. Tom Murphy and Ken Toscano are proud to present this event at their dealership in Northeast Phila. This event will be held at Northeast Lincoln Mercury at 7001 Roosevelt Blvd., Phila. Pa. 19149. The Cruise Night Web Site is www.geocities.com/phillycruisenite

ALF
04-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Ray Big Dog will be there we will have his car finished by Saturday morning!

TheDealer
04-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Sounds good !!!!

Hotrauder
04-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Ray, I know your support is appreciated. I wish I was closer to add to the effort. Dennis:2thumbs:

fastblackmerc
04-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Wish I lived closer :(

ALF
04-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Wish I lived closer :(

Just get in the car and drive!

hwy73
04-26-2006, 06:46 PM
For anyone interested...Some of the members will be meeting at the Bennigan's Rest at Cottman & Bustleton Aves. in NE Phila., Pa. between 2:00 - 2:30. We can then drive over together.

Bigdogjim
04-27-2006, 02:48 PM
For anyone interested...Some of the members will be meeting at the Bennigan's Rest at Cottman & Bustleton Aves. in NE Phila., Pa. between 2:00 - 2:30. We can then drive over together.

Best cruise night anywhere!!

Bigdogjim
04-28-2006, 12:56 PM
Meet behind the Bennigan's Rest at Cottman & Bustleton
I'll be their and save a row or tow.

TheDealer
04-28-2006, 03:58 PM
beautiful Weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!