PDA

View Full Version : I found a very cool game

marauderboi
05-06-2006, 04:32 AM
this is a game you can play on your computer. Its made by nitto tire go to www.nitto1320.com (http://www.nitto1320.com) and go to downloads and follow the instuctions. you start with a civic but you can get a lot of other cars and modify it to the max. one word of advice if someone sends you a race for pinks dont race it trust me. I am marauderboi on there and I have A race team called mercracing. so check it out it is very realistic

marauderboi
05-06-2006, 04:34 AM
BTW if you would like a little money on there im a millionaire so dont worry about asking for like $20000 I got more money than I can need

Dark_Knight7096
05-06-2006, 12:32 PM
I no longer patronize online games like that. I used to play Motor City Online where I had a 70 Mach1, a 70 Boss 302, a 67 Chevelle SS, a 67 Camaro, a 69 Camaro Z/28, one of the Special Edition 32 Ford 8-Ball Roadsters that you got for plaing the game for more than a year, all the cars were sub 12 second cars save for the roadster, it was sub 9 seconds. I had my own registered club, I was way up in the levels, had a lotta cash and paid 20 bux a month for about 15 months and then EA cancelled the game, so yea I'm a little bitter and will no longer spend money to play online games.