PDA

View Full Version : Saw 2 Maruders in Sarasota today

BlownBlass
05-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Just wondering if they belonged to anyone her. I went to buy one I found on the internet in Sarasota and it was already sold. Then I saw a black one driving on Main st around midday and another black with sunroof on I-75 going south by Nokomis arond 4:30pm. All these sightings are killing me! :bows:

JMan
05-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Just wondering if they belonged to anyone her. I went to buy one I found on the internet in Sarasota and it was already sold. Then I saw a black one driving on Main st around midday and another black with sunroof on I-75 going south by Nokomis arond 4:30pm. All these sightings are killing me! :bows:
I too saw a black one today in Sarasota. Going North on McIntosh from Clark. I see at least one almost everyday.
Best luck in your quest!
J

Tallboy
05-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I saw a Black one at Blackburn Rd and US41 this morning around 9AM. [Shell Station]

ckadiddle
05-10-2006, 06:34 AM
You'll see a blue one in Sarasota area later this month. Visiting friends on vacation.

TopCat
05-10-2006, 10:38 AM

If it was down by Two Senioritas near Main street that was me.

BlownBlass
05-11-2006, 04:28 PM
If it was down by Two Senioritas near Main street that was me.
Yes, then it was you. Look forward to meeting all the locals when I get my new one.