PDA

View Full Version : Goodby for one month.

ctrcbob
05-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Will not be reading or posting for one month. Leaving for France tomorrow, picking up my new (Leased) Renault Laguna at CDG Airport. Car is delivered with only six liters (gallon and a half) in the tank, so that first fill up of about 17 gallons at 1.4 Euro's per liter ($7.00 a gallon) will set me back around $120.00. (about $1.30 per 1.00 Euro). Will then head South, around the beltway around Paris, and on the various places in the South of France. No big cities (except I do have to stop and see a friend in Dijon), just small towns and small motels. Love to drive the countryside. Hope my Laguna is a good as the previous two Laguna II's I've had in the past. Great cars.

Will be back in mid June. I know it will be nice to get back to our two cars, but we love that Laguna in France.

Tallboy
05-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Enjoy your trip! When Shakes_26 goes, he brings back the nicest stuff...:D

LCSO34
05-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Travel the Rue Du Vin, AKA The Wine Road, also the beach at Cassius. Ah the memories:D

shakes_26
05-12-2006, 05:22 AM
If I had known you were heading to Dijon, I would have hooked you up with my Cousin. he works for their IRS, as an auditor...ALL the Vintners in the Burgundy region know him ;)

Have a good one, enjoy, and watch those traffice jams on the B.P, oh and be aware they use photo radar EVERYWHERE now. But just take your clue from the other drivers, everyone hitting their brakes.....

Take some nice pics for us!

PS next time take the Goldwing over and go for a bike cruise!!! way more fun!

ckadiddle
05-12-2006, 09:08 AM
Have fun Bob, and be carefull.