PDA

View Full Version : I Lost It

Hotrauder
05-16-2006, 11:49 AM
After waiting for months for the Brown truck with the KVR lines, when it showed up I fell in love, I guess...or maybe had a nervous breakdown. I promise it has nothing to do with the blonde driver, cute as she is. Honest. They damn thing is going to be here every day, forever. KVR SS brake lines,Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, BC4E Dead Pedal, Cruzer's Arm Rest, Porter Cable Randon Orbital Polisher, Detail Kit, Ford Motor Sports Dual Mode Mufflers, Metco Control Arms & Wide Wheels from Trilogy. All coming from different directions on the wonderful Brown Truck. Someone stop me please, before Penny runs out of money or I have to move into the back of the Brown truck. Dennis:D

Thanks to:
BigCars4Ever-Ron
Cruzer-Maury
SergntMac-Mac
Tallboy-Chuck
Roylpita-Brian
Shakes_26-Marc
Dennis Reinhart-Dennis
Donna-Donna
Jerry- You know him! He loves Us, too!

In lieu of a job I have a hobby...you & I both know I have to get out of the garage and onto the golf course. :beer:

Tallboy
05-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Don't worry, Dennis. I've been living in the back of the big, brown truck for quite some time, now. :help:

Plenty of room in here!!! :bandit:

Rider90
05-16-2006, 12:00 PM
I've only seen a female blond UPS driver on the internet...never in person...

Given the fact I see these people all the time at my doorstep...I'm moving to Florida...

blackf0rk
05-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Send some of the goody love my way. It's not fair...I was going to upgrade the rauder this summer and got slapped by the Fed with an $1800 bill thanks to a little unforseen discrepancy in my allowances.... :(

sorry for the hijack.

Congrats on your stuff - please enjoy! :D

Bobby Clobber
05-16-2006, 12:53 PM
Dennis,

With all that you're getting from everywhere in the Brown truck, it should be Dale Jarrett delivering , in person, with the little blonde person.

Now I need to know how to get Helen to agree to half that stuff.:D :beer:

Mike Poore
05-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Dennis,

Now I need to know how to get Helen to agree to half that stuff.:D :beer:

Hey, it keeps us OF's out of the bars.

It's a tough job Dennis, but someone's got to do it. :D

Congratulations on harnesing the power. Strong ...you are.

O's Fan Rich
05-16-2006, 01:21 PM
After waiting for months for the Brown truck with the KVR lines, when it showed up I fell in love, I guess...or maybe had a nervous breakdown. I promise it has nothing to do with the blonde driver, cute as she is. Honest.
:

PICTURES MAN! PICTURES!!!!!

fastblackmerc
05-16-2006, 01:50 PM
You mean she comes to your house too???

shakes_26
05-16-2006, 01:57 PM
PICTURES MAN! PICTURES!!!!!

What he said :D

I take no responsibility for this insanity!!!!

jgc61sr2002
05-16-2006, 02:13 PM

:lovies2: :cheer: :cool5:

MarauderMark
05-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Ah oh you got the go mod bite.Good luck.:up:

Hotrauder
05-16-2006, 06:08 PM
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91 34&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1147812606 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91 34&d=1147812606)
</FIELDSET>
Yep, That her. She is due tomorrow with the mufflers, and Thursday with the Polisher. I won't make it till Friday. Penny knows where the .45 is.:gangster:

Hotrauder
05-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Different Blonde UPS lady today, slightly longer pants, same great smile and helpful attitude. Wanted my autograph. What's up with that. I wasn't that fast at Sebring, maybe she saw the quick shot of the FruitPunch on the BlueOval video from the SVTOA weekend. Dennis:lol:

shakes_26
05-17-2006, 05:54 PM
you took your heart pills, right? You'll be fine :D

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><fieldset class="fieldset"><legend>Attached Thumbnails</legend>http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91 34&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1147812606 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91 34&d=1147812606)
</fieldset>
Yep, That her. She is due tomorrow with the mufflers, and Thursday with the Polisher. I won't make it till Friday. Penny knows where the .45 is.:gangster: