PDA

View Full Version : This bothers the fire out of me!

A98CVLX
05-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Sorry I know this is not the site for it but look at this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKrKxqg_BEo&search=

He is not a Securituy,Police,Fire,EMS,Publ oc safety he is Just a kid that works in a Home Improvement store. He is from PLYMOUTH, INDIANA. Some body kick his but if you see him. It is people like him that make it hard for us legit users.:nono:

Tim

Marauderman
05-18-2006, 04:58 PM
OK--I'll be first to bite--What am I suppose to be looking for or at-that is wrong--? Either a cop stopped someone in a driveway--or someone is dressed up as a cop by doing their PI as one--IS that It?...........For GODS sake MAN--WE COULD USE SOME HELP HERE AS THE VID SEEMS NORMAL----!!HELLO--

A98CVLX
05-18-2006, 05:01 PM
OK--I'll be first to bite--What am I suppose to be looking for or at-that is wrong--? Either a cop stopped someone in a driveway--or someone is dressed up as a cop by doing their PI as one--IS that It?...........For GODS sake MAN--WE COULD USE SOME HELP HERE AS THE VID SEEMS NORMAL----!!HELLO--

Sorry I forgot that YES He has dressed up as a cop by doing their PI as one!

duhtroll
05-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I noticed no red and blue lights, because those are definitely illegal, but I bet the wig-wags are illegal too, as are the grille flashers.

Someone give his license # to his local boys . . .

Problem solved.

Bluerauder
05-18-2006, 05:22 PM
ISomeone give his license # to his local boys . . .
Problem solved.
That was my first thought, too. Seems someone would have stopped him by now .... there's gotta be something illegal about those lights and impersonating. :rolleyes:

Donny Carlson
05-18-2006, 06:23 PM
If you want to be a policeman, apply at the appropriate agency, or hire on as a security officer. This impersonation stuff is high on the retardo-meter, imo. And nutty.

A98CVLX
05-18-2006, 06:26 PM
That was my first thought, too. Seems someone would have stopped him by now .... there's gotta be something illegal about those lights and impersonating. :rolleyes:

The FHP Stoped him whe he almost hit an officer and they surched his car and found a Galls catalog and work him a citation for care less driving! Also his car vas keyed back when he lived in Florida. He has been baned from Crown Vic.net and elightbars.org. I know because I saw the posts on the sites.

Marauder2005
05-18-2006, 06:38 PM
I think "sad" sums it all up.

Marauder2005
05-18-2006, 06:48 PM
WOW, his lightbar is for sale on ebay. Maybe he learned his lesson :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LED-lightbar_W0QQitemZ7767283559QQ categoryZ39636QQrdZ1QQcmdZView Item

ghost03
05-18-2006, 06:56 PM
That guy is nothing more than a security gaurd. All yellow lights and strobes.No red or blue. Wig Wags are illegal as are the strobes but I can promise you one thing. I would never pull over if that car with all yellow lights pulled up behind me. I would call the local PD and keep driving until they show up and light him up with a real light bar.

Ozz
05-19-2006, 08:53 AM
I shall call him 'Rodney'... as in Rodney Farva from 'Super Troupers'.

What a total loser! I was tempted to send him a question on his ebay auction and 'rattle his cage' a little but thought better of it since I have a clean ebay record.

Impersonating an officer should be punishable by death IMO.