PDA

View Full Version : Can we say "anger managment"?????

MarauderMarc
05-19-2006, 09:01 AM
Holy crap...this guy is CRAZY. WARNING!!!! This video has alot of language that a boss, wife, clergyman, or child may not want to listen to.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/43EBE08B-5F3B-4B02-84CB-6842DBEC7B66.htm

KillJoy
05-19-2006, 09:09 AM
She should have ran his a$$ over.

KillJoy

magindat
05-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Why you givin me ideas?

SID210SA
05-19-2006, 10:58 AM
:D did any one undstand what he was talking about.....sumptin bout ho's and b$tches, somebody's mothers? Seems he lowers his voice or runs together all the words but the curse words....boy was he angry....:help: of coarse if it was in Texas some one would have got out and shot him since we all carry guns:shot: :uzi: :cowboy: :gangster: :gunfire:

BruteForce
05-19-2006, 11:12 AM
It was a discourse on his dissatisfaction with the current status quo vis-a-vis "The Man" followed with a demonstration of his unique method of communicating said dissatisfaction to his fellow citizens. General consensus is that his status will likely change forthwith due to unintended viewers (e.g., "The Man") of the multimedia presentation.

:grad:

BLACKMARAUDER04
05-19-2006, 11:28 AM
That was on the corner of Sahara and the Las Vegas Strip in front of the World's Largest Gift Shop. That Car owner was scared to death. She/He should have backed up over him when the chance arose.

magindat
05-19-2006, 11:33 AM
That was on the corner of Sahara and the Las Vegas Strip in front of the World's Largest Gift Shop. That Car owner was scared to death. She/He should have backed up over him when the chance arose.

If that had been a Marauder owner (me, for example), he wouldn't have had to worry about being arrested. He'd just need a cork for the new hole in his head.

(especially if Magindat Jr. or Mrs. Magindat was in the car)

Blackened300a
05-19-2006, 11:48 AM
His Head would have replaced the "Gods head" on my grill.

This clip is also known as the "Angry Golfer"

Ross
05-19-2006, 12:06 PM
After seeing that clip, I don't think many juries would have convicted someone for capping that idiot.

Cheeseheadbob
05-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Has anyone addressed the fact that the "camera guy" did nothing to stop or curtail this maniac? He or she is as culpable as the dude wailing on the car! JMHO!

greggash
05-19-2006, 12:29 PM
I bet he was way high on crack, and pissed he was broke so he couldn';t get more

If it happens here, FLA, he would not need food or drink there after

Cobra25
05-19-2006, 12:54 PM
I think he has a few problems. I think if we send him over Sea's we could end the War alot sooner.

LVMarauder
05-19-2006, 01:22 PM
That was in Vegas btw, corner of the strip and sahara, he was talking about how metro could remove him from his corner. that mofo was cracked out.

MM2004
05-19-2006, 01:27 PM
Judge Colt and his Jury of seven....

Mike.

Smokie
05-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Well obviously this gentleman needs someone to talk to, he needs help poor soul. I would have taken the time to talk to....his corpse.

Big House
05-19-2006, 01:29 PM
He would have died afer the first swing....my Defense...he had a weapon and was attempting to hit me with it. I feared for my life and the life of others so I took him out. The verdit...not GUILTY.

blackf0rk
05-19-2006, 01:30 PM

KillJoy

Then he would've sued her, and won. :help:

MM2004
05-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Well obviously this gentleman needs someone to talk to, he needs help poor soul. I would have taken the time to talk to....his corpse.

:lol:

Amen, Brother.

Mike.

KillJoy
05-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Then he would've sued her, and won. :help:

Okay, run him over until he be no more :D

KillJoy

GAMike
05-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Okay, run him over until he be no more :D

KillJoy

In the words of Eddie Murphy "What was that???" "Must be sumthin in the road" "Back up and see what it is" :banghead:

94_302
05-19-2006, 03:19 PM
The driver had a perfect chance to back over him but I'm sure they were scared out of their mind. If you dont want to have any more damage to your ride from hitting him you could always do a burnout, smoke him away.

kj31067
05-19-2006, 05:47 PM
i m sorry , but if that was me and my car , i would have put it in park and stomped his a--!!! truth be told i m 6' 5'' 260 and i have a bad temper when provoked and that defines provoked. if i was going about my day and that happened ,i would be jerked !!
there is no need for that!! i can predict where that stick would end up!! i feel better now..... adrenaline going away........quiet time now.......

kj31067
05-19-2006, 05:58 PM
He would have died afer the first swing....my Defense...he had a weapon and was attempting to hit me with it. I feared for my life and the life of others so I took him out. The verdit...not GUILTY.
i second the notion

A98CVLX
05-19-2006, 07:46 PM

:beer: :beer:

Jolly Roger
05-20-2006, 06:13 AM
My insurer is the Gastian Glock Co.
I would have gladly paid the deductible.

StevenJ
05-20-2006, 06:21 AM
On a side note, this is a fairly older clip. I remember seeing it about a year ago on another forum but yeah that guy is an idiot. See, the thing that bothers me about these televised stunts is that, if it gets to out of control, the camera crew never bothers to break it up or anything. He should of been written up for assault charges.

Bluerauder
05-20-2006, 06:48 AM
:D did any one undstand what he was talking about.....sumptin bout ho's and b$tches, somebody's mothers?
"What we have here is a Failure to Communicate." You know what I'm sayin' ?? :rofl: Too bad she didn't slam it in reverse as he crossed behind the PT Cruiser and cut his a$$ in half on the front of the GMC behind her.

Hotrauder
05-20-2006, 09:49 AM
Just a guy with a couple of issues. No doubt very nice to his wife and kiddies. He is living in the land of, "if it happens here, it stays here!" You guys are way to harsh. He just doesn't like blue PT Cruisers, neither do I. WTF? over. She should have given him back his shirt the first time he axed for it. Then she should have put him out of his misery, permanently. Unfortunately these scenes are going on everywhere everyday and no one seems to know how to deal with them effectively. LE people are stuck in the middle with no way to deal without getting negative pictures and news coverage. 3 strikes is at least 1 to many in far to may cases. Just my rant. Sorry Dennis

jabird56
05-20-2006, 12:18 PM

KillJoy
If it was California, she would probably have been arrested if she ran him over....for depriving him his right to be SCREWED UP......

And that cameraman should have been arrested also for being an accomplice for instigating the situation.....

DefyantExWife
05-23-2006, 05:57 AM
was there a passenger in the back seat ? Looked like a head back there at some point, may have ducked after a while.