PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy videos

mossdahaus
05-20-2006, 08:17 AM
So is there anyone that can tell me how I can get the copies of the Trilogy Videos off of their website so I can save them to my computer? I LOVE the videos and would just like to have them for my own personal use, instead of going to their site and waiting for the movies to load and so on... Any help would be AWESOME!

MM2004
05-20-2006, 09:41 AM
So is there anyone that can tell me how I can get the copies of the Trilogy Videos off of their website so I can save them to my computer? I LOVE the videos and would just like to have them for my own personal use, instead of going to their site and waiting for the movies to load and so on... Any help would be AWESOME!

Try right clicking and "save target as" to your local machine.

Mike.

RoyLPita
05-20-2006, 09:47 AM
Welcome aboard. One of the Trilogy video compilations is on this site..http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/ . The others burnout contests and drag races will be on www.trilogymotorsports.com .

Enjoy the site.

GarageMahal
05-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Try right clicking and "save target as" to your local machine.

Mike.

That does not work on the Trilogy site. They have them wrapped in PHP. I wish I knew how to save them too.

jta

mossdahaus
05-20-2006, 04:04 PM
So does ANYONE know how to?

STLR FN
05-20-2006, 05:36 PM
So does ANYONE know how to?E-mail Jerry or Donna at Trilogy and I'm sure they can give you what you want.

mossdahaus
05-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Do you have their email adress by chance?

STLR FN
05-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Do you have their email adress by chance?Use the "COntact Us" on Trilogy's website. Address/Attention to Jerry Barnes or Donna Lutz.