PDA

View Full Version : Camping Trip

Redster
05-21-2006, 03:14 PM
A guy at work went camping, fishing, drinking (take your choice) at a local lake last weekend with some buddies. Ingestion of beer has it's normal consequences and when the call of nature hit, he chose a nearby tree rather that the facilities 300 yards away. A woman at a nearby camp site yelled at him and he yelled back "if you don't like it, don't look". She didn't like it, and called the park ranger.
The ranger told the guys to cool-it and left them with a warning. One of him said, "don't you have a leash law here", pointing out the dogs running around the woman's campsite. The ranger said yes and that he would talk them.
The ranger goes over there and talks to the woman for awhile. They next thing they see is the ranger putting cuffs on her. Turned out she had a bunch of outstanding warrants.
Justice wins again.

Joe Walsh
05-21-2006, 03:36 PM
I bet that she was really pi$$ed off!

:D

Hotrauder
05-21-2006, 03:53 PM
The stupidity just goes on and on. Did this happen anywhere near N.O.? Sorry. Dennis:beer:

Dark_Knight7096
05-21-2006, 05:08 PM
LOL, classic!!! Tell me he had something witty to yell at her when she got hauled away. I love when things work out in the end!

ckadiddle
05-21-2006, 08:05 PM
That's a hoot! :D