PDA

View Full Version : On Ebay

MAD-3R
05-05-2003, 07:29 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6753&item=2414111030

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6753&item=2414117323

They are cool and all, and look like they are made by some one here, but did I miss the exclusive offer to here?

TAF
05-05-2003, 07:47 AM
Why do I get a feeling that Sarge is behind some of this?!?!

Chicago area...

"2 Percenters"...

Looks like good quality...

Maybe he made this during his "craft brake" from "Nurse Ratchett"...

HMMMMMM...

jefferson-mo
05-05-2003, 08:11 AM
Yeah those are definitely Sarge's pins....I,ve seen them in person.....he told me they were VERY exclusive and would make more but in limited numbers...........I wonder if this is someone else from this site????

LincMercLover
05-05-2003, 09:38 AM
ALRIGHT!!!! WHO LEAKED?!?!

SergntMac
05-05-2003, 09:50 AM
Jeeze...can't keep nuthin a secret around here.

Yep, it's MartyO and me behind this, just trying to say thanks to y'all, and help out Logan. 5 bucks from each pin goes to fund this site, so, everybody can pitch in, help out, and get something back in return.

These are the real deal, and after all MartyO and I went through on this project, long distance donchano, we ain't doing it again.

Get 'em while you can, they come in neat display boxes, everything you need to know is at the sight.

Blabbermouths...Jeeze...

MAD-3R
05-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Sorry Mac.

I check Ebay almost every day. I have 5 searches I run. Marauder, with a lot of exclutions, 71 -73 Buick Reviera, 70 76 Monte Carlo, Hearses, and checker cabs.

So I see all.

WolfeBros
05-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Darn......someone named swolfe5610 bought them. ;)

SergntMac
05-05-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by MAD-3R
Sorry Mac. I check Ebay almost every day. I have 5 searches I run. Marauder, with a lot of exclutions, 71 -73 Buick Reviera, 70 76 Monte Carlo, Hearses, and checker cabs. So I see all.

It's okay Mad, I was just funnin. We just got the sight up last night, and we were still fussin about how to announce them, and you solved the problem. We just hope everyone enjoys them. There are 200 of each, but don't wait too long.

LincMercLover
05-05-2003, 10:45 AM
Site? What site?

TAF
05-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Hey Sam!!!!

Did you buy all of them? How can I get mine...direct from "MartySarge Industries"?

Logan
05-05-2003, 11:17 AM
Hmmm... Logan wants a pin too.... :)

SergntMac
05-05-2003, 11:29 AM
Don't sweat this guys, the sale will open again in a few hours. We just got it together last night and we were not really ready yet. But, it's cool, just a few adjustments and the pins will be available. Thanks again!

RF Overlord
05-05-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by TAF
How can I get mine...direct from "MartySarge Industries"?

Please refrain from using the name MartySarge Industries. OverLord Industries holds the copyright on all the cutesy names ending in "Industries". Our license fee is $10 per single use, or $500 for unlimited use in a single calendar month. Unauthorised use will result in the immediate addition of "Type R" badges to your Marauder.

TAF
05-05-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by RF Overlord
Please refrain from using the name MartySarge Industries. OverLord Industries holds the copyright on all the cutesy names ending in "Industries". Our license fee is $10 per single use, or $500 for unlimited use in a single calendar month. Unauthorised use will result in the immediate addition of "Type R" badges to your Marauder.

Sorry I forgot about "OverLord Industries"...a subsidiary of "TracyLord Industries"...owned by parent company "RonJeremyEnterprises"...
:lol:

Bigdogjim
05-05-2003, 11:54 AM
You guy have way too much time on your hands:lol:
Big Dog

RF Overlord
05-05-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by TAF
Sorry I forgot about "OverLord Industries"...a subsidiary of "TracyLord Industries"...owned by parent company "RonJeremyEnterprises"...

You're behind, TAF...RonJeremy Enterprises was recently bought out by my OTHER company: Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.

UncleLar
05-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Dewey,Cheatem,and Howe ? Weren't they taken over in a hostile merger by the Dodge,Duck,and Hyde division of Stooges Int'l. just minutes ago? Woob woob woob woob woob woob!

MAD-3R
05-05-2003, 01:06 PM
Thats just a shell company for Howard, Fine and Howard, LLC

LincMercLover
05-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Am I on the right site here, or did these people just get weirder...? :confused:

WolfeBros
05-05-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by TAF
Hey Sam!!!!

Did you buy all of them? How can I get mine...direct from "MartySarge Industries"?

I think I just got the rare first production run. I think yours is regretfully a 'decontented' version.

SergntMac
05-05-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by RF Overlord

Y'all better listen to this "advice," lemme tell ya why.

A while back, I coined Slowpoke's accessory activities here as coming from "CraftyPoke Industries." First I got a string of e-mails that delivered one word..."stop." Everytime I used the word, I got an e-mail. I don't scare easy, nor do I heed to bullies, but soon, the phone started to ring at odd hours, and a Roddy Piper like voice spoke one word. "Stop." I didn't, who TF did he think he was anyway, doesn't he know who he's mucking with!

Then one day, the door bell rang, and the biggest, I mean the BIGGEST MoFo I ever saw in my life, ducked into my livingroom. "U stop. Boss says stop." I pulled my gun, made it clear where I was aiming and said "one more step, pal, and I'll knee-cap your azz where ya stand." He got a curious look on his face, chuckled, and I said "what's so funny about a 357 magnum?" and he said "gunz fun, whatza kneecap heheheh."

I thought about this a moment, remembered a few scenes from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, decided to put up my gun and try a different approach. I asked this molting moose if he liked Oreos, and he smiled (no teeth) and said "yeah, yeah, cookie good."

I grabbed a dozen or so, gave them to this walking carpet (who BTW smelled like an extra from the Thunderdome) as said, politely, "time to go, k?" He smiled again (eating the dozen cookies all at once) and said "K." Ducking outside the door, he turned, said "u stoppin." "Yeah, I'm stopping, tell the Boss, right here, right now, promise."

I stopped using the CraftyPoke Industries reference in my posts, and the e-mails and phone calls ceased. I never saw this hunk of child again, but I have noticed a van from the Brookfield Zoo in my rear-view a few times, nothing to it, eh? Probably just another political appointee with a take home car, right?

Well...If you want to muck around with this license thingy, go ahead, but lay in a stock of Oreos before you do, and keep your back facing another exit from the room, k? One never knows...

Just my .02C...cha-ching.

Marauderman
05-05-2003, 03:12 PM
:lol: I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OK--Can I go check out the site previously mentioned to see what all the fuss is about........Geez..fellas..giv e us a break or I'm gonna have to get us an agent for you three or something set up here on the site for you to have as a "comic" thread area--sumptn like Sarges' "joke of the day" awhile back----
and LML---yours was this best punch line going at this point..:lol:

Logan
05-05-2003, 03:13 PM
ROFL...:lol:

WolfeBros
05-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Mercurymarauder.net........... .whats not to love ??????

Marauderman
05-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Ok--seen whats up for grabs..how to we get them---seems there are no more bidding available or ......--heck--we all want them ...tells us how......

TAF
05-05-2003, 03:25 PM
Hey Sarge,

Did that big, hulking, cookie-eaten, son-of-a-gun look something like THIS...
http://www.mercurymarauder.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2145&highlight=spoiler

Bigdogjim
05-05-2003, 05:04 PM
I logged into what I thought was MM.net?? What the hell is going on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I must on the wrong planet:lol:
Beam me up Mr Scott.
Big Dog

Bigdogjim
05-05-2003, 05:16 PM
I logged into what I thought was MM.net?? What the he** is going on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I must on the wrong planet:lol:
Beam me up Mr Scott.
Big Dog

SergntMac
05-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Okay, okay, enough joking around, k?

This was fun and it will be fun again. But, it's time to roll out the topic in chief too. Pins.

Buy these pins, for the benefit of our MM.Net.

Mad3R, you listening? Can you do your magic here please? Give us the shortcuts we need to get to the pin goodies? All are on sale at e-bay and everyone gets a chance, with your help.

I can't load this shortcut right now, must be something '98SE related. I hope Mad3R can produce a link for us here as he did earlier today. Help us figure this out, eh?

Fingers crossed now, y'all be safe, and buy, buy, buy, k?

MM03MOK
05-05-2003, 06:38 PM
MERCURY MARAUDER LAPEL PIN - 2%
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414259008&category=6753

MERCURY MARAUDER LAPEL PIN #2 - God's Head
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414258612&category=6753

DLoreanMARAUDER
05-05-2003, 06:43 PM
WOW, I buckle down for a few days to write my term paper and I come Back to find these AWSOME pins! no way! not to be greedy but how many can we order? These are KICK A$$! my compliments to SARGE and MARTYO! good job guys, I love em! im ordering 1 of each for now, and if theres more left over ill get a second set!

jgc61sr2002
05-05-2003, 07:32 PM
The pins look great. Can we order the pair together or do we have to buy from each auction. Thanks John:up:

martyo
05-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Geez, I go to work for the day without internet access and miss all the fun...

JamesHecker
05-05-2003, 09:37 PM
Too Damn Cool!

Good work guys!

I ordered mine!

Thanks

martyo
05-05-2003, 09:39 PM
Order 'em up guys. If we sell enough pins we have other surprises in store. Besides if we make enough money, I can buy another dog!

RF Overlord
05-06-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by TAF
Hey Sarge,

Did that big, hulking, cookie-eaten, son-of-a-gun look something like THIS...
http://www.mercurymarauder.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2145&highlight=spoiler

Um, no...that's my bizarro twin, Tobor...

Bastage...

prchrman
05-06-2003, 07:44 AM
Can not see the pins because this system will not allow me on ebay...please post pics on MMnet...ota...

jefferson-mo
05-06-2003, 10:21 AM
is it this one?????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3222554635&category=2036

MAD-3R
05-06-2003, 10:28 AM
Yup, thats the one.

jgc61sr2002
05-06-2003, 11:41 AM
Big Dog Jim - You are right some of the members have too much time on their hands. John

WolfeBros
05-10-2003, 11:40 AM
Marty & Sarge, Awesome job guys !!!
The pins came in todays mail. They look great.
ANYONE that frequents this board needs a set of these. Plus the BBS gets a donation as well. Can't get much better than this boys & girls. :up:

SergntMac
05-12-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
Courtesy of MartyO and myself.

MERCURY MARAUDER LAPEL PIN - Fender Badge - 2%

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2415187102&category=6753

MERCURY MARAUDER LAPEL PIN - God's Head

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2415187221&category=6753

Pins come in a neat gift box, only 200 of each pin available, this is a limited edition. Get a set while you can, 5 bucks from each sale goes to fund this web site.

Hope y'all enjoy.

Posting this to refresh links to e-bay sales continuing through 19 May 03. Hurry now, this is a one-time opportunity. These pins will not be reproduced again.

On behalf of MartyO, I thank y'all for your kind comments. We wouldn't be doing this if we did not feel we are among true friends, and enjoying the best damn web site out here.