PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to move to Texas

Donny Carlson
06-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Hope this idea spreads Eastward....

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/3925641.html

Lone_Star
06-05-2006, 06:24 AM
Not only that but the women are hot, the food is outstanding, people are nice, and the weather is always sunny. Last but not least, Margaritas!!!

cyclone03
06-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Back when the limit in AZ was raised to 75(I think) From Tucson to Pheonix I ask my friend how much time does the new limit save him,his reply "none,it's just not a felony now".

I drive that new stretch at least once a year,cruise goes on west of Kerrville at 79 and off near El Paso 400 miles later,no change,just not a felony.
Will be trying it out this Saturday BTW.

O's Fan Rich
06-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Not only that but the women are hot, the food is outstanding, people are nice, and the weather is always sunny. Last but not least, Margaritas!!!

Of course the women are:fire: hot there... it's freakin' hot down there everywhere!!

CRZYBIKER
06-05-2006, 10:49 AM
I never knew what good food was till I moved here, there is ALWAYS something good to do. I loved Colorado, but would never go back after being in Texas. Don't miss the snow either.

Mike M
06-05-2006, 11:19 AM
I like Texas but I think the weather is nicer here in AZ, but we are stuck with only 75mph and 91 octane...YUC!

Only think Jersey had going for it was 94 octane but now I hear they cut it recently to 93.

cyclone03
06-05-2006, 11:45 AM
I like Texas but I think the weather is nicer here in AZ, but we are stuck with only 75mph and 91 octane...YUC!

Only think Jersey had going for it was 94 octane but now I hear they cut it recently to 93.
+1 on AZ weather,the food is good there too.
Be on the look out for me Saturday and Sunday,black w/Texas plates on IH10 headin'west!

Mike M
06-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Lets hook up!!!!

ik04
06-05-2006, 01:08 PM
[qote]
An Idaho motorist at a roadside rest area said the concept was simple.

"It gets you there faster," Mark Beck, 22, said.

...This guy is my hero.

One out-of-state motorist, though, said going 80 mph just isn't safe, echoing sentiments of groups that think the move was shortsighted and will lead to more accidents and deaths.

"It doesn't matter if it's wide open or not," said Jason Nickerson, 29, who was returning to his Mesa, Ariz. home after a couple of months on the road. "Eighty, I think, is a little excessive. Cars are just as much a deadly weapon as a gun."

I would like to think my 4400 pound American(Canadian) steel four-door road dreadnought is much more deadly that a mere gun.

....This guy is a 'tard.

I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could...

Kevin:)