PDA

View Full Version : How bout them Mavericks!!!!!!!!!!!

Lone_Star
06-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Game 1 goes to the good guys, the Dallas Mavericks........:banana:

SID210SA
06-09-2006, 07:17 AM
:soap: I hate the all the Mavericks save one....Avery. Spurs should have won there series against Dallas but bogus and non calls did them in....should have been 4-2 in favor of the Spurs. But if Dallas wins congrates to them for keeping the :trophy: in Texas!

K I am off my soap box now...and flame suit is on.....:bounce:

Fast4Door
06-09-2006, 07:21 AM
While I want to see the Mavs beat the Heat, we all know that the "good guys" were knocked out in the conference finals...

Now quit spending all night watchng basketball, and get back to workin' on my kit!

Ok, you can watch b-ball at night, but gettin' my kit together is top priority during the day, right?

J/K Scott. I know everyone is working hard over there.

Jerry

Lone_Star
06-09-2006, 07:47 AM
I must admit. I turned the game off before overtime against the Spurs. I was so po'd that they let the lead go. The officiating has been horrible in every series I think. And don't get me started about Mr. Tim Duncan. Somebody touches the man and its a foul............in all seriousness I love the Mavericks, but if it would have been the Spurs, or Suns I would have rooted for them to kill the evil empire of Miami. I was totally bummed Detroit lost as well. There my third team now. Dallas, Cleveland, Detroit. Ok carry on, I need to get back to packing kits and supplying great customer service.....

Yes sir, Jerry Sir. I will make sure your kit is the First one out of here!

:beer:

O's Fan Rich
06-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Yes sir, Jerry Sir. I will make sure your kit is the First one out of here!

:beer:

I feel slighted now...... :(

Hotrauder
06-09-2006, 08:11 AM
I would hate to think that there was even the slightest possibility that a bunch of millionaire criminals running around in short pants could hold up Rich's Trilogy #132 for even one second. Is there someway that both teams could lose? Just hopin.:2thumbs: Dennis

Lone_Star
06-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Rich,
there was a bit of sarcasm in that statement and please dont feel slighted. There is no way that millionares running around in shorts would ever keep me from getting your kool-aid mixer to you.

Dennis,
I used to like you very much. There is no way Dallas (I hope) that Dallas is going to lose to them..........

Hotrauder
06-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Rich,
there was a bit of sarcasm in that statement and please dont feel slighted. There is no way that millionares running around in shorts would ever keep me from getting your kool-aid mixer to you.

Dennis,
I used to like you very much. There is no way Dallas (I hope) that Dallas is going to lose to them..........

Oh, I still love you, I even like Dallas. I am a former h/s and college player who can't stand the game or a lot of the players anymore. I can't begin to tell you how much it hurt to finally conclude this truth. Where did the players who respected the game and believed that TEAMS win, go? I know that there are still some but to me it appears fewer and fewer every year.

jerrym3
06-09-2006, 09:16 AM
How stupid is ABC?

Do they think that east coasters are going to stay up until midnight or later to watch a game when there's no big east coast town (Boston, New York, Philly) playing?

I will not watch any of it because I know I will not be around to watch the end.

Dumb move. Why didn't they start at 8:15? The west coast doesn't have a dog in this fight anyway, so what does it matter what time it starts in LA?

O's Fan Rich
06-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Rich,

Dennis,

Hang on ther pard... I ain't no thin skinned pole cat like thang... no offense taken... justa' bein' a smart a$$ is all.:D

Lone_Star
06-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Dennis,
Glad there is still love, cause you guys have become like family. Always fun to tease. I too am an ex HS and D1 college player and is pitiful to see the lack of love for the game.

ABC is way stupid. I am so tired today from watching this game. Why 9pm every game. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Rich,
Thanks for the laugh. This is going in my signature.
Hang on ther pard... I ain't no thin skinned pole cat like thang... no offense taken... justa' bein' a smart a$$ is all.:D

fastblackmerc
06-09-2006, 10:28 AM
No to take over your post or anything.....

How bout them Carolina Hurricanes!!!

GO CANES!!!!

Lone_Star
06-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Dang you fastblackmerc, I wish I could be excited about hockey, but I am still bitter after they went on strike.

:hijack: LOL