PDA

View Full Version : Do we really need another Superman movie

1stMerc
06-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Can't these folks come up with an original movie. I tell ya, if it wasn't for comic books we'd be in a sad state, movie wise.

duhtroll
06-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Yeah, 'cause that last X-Men flick really rocked! And Catwoman and Daredevil and the Hulk! My favorite movies!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Edit: I *hope* Superman is good. It certainly should be "the" one good superhero movie.

MarauderMark
06-24-2006, 04:40 AM
Well people are saying that superman may be gay in this one.think i'll wait for the dvd:rolleyes: :D

Bluerauder
06-24-2006, 04:45 AM
Well people are saying that superman may be gay in this one.:rolleyes: :D
Dayum, Mark --- you were way ahead of me on this one. :rofl: But, I have kinda suspected Jimmy Olsen would make the big announcement. ;)

Joe Walsh
06-24-2006, 07:03 AM
Dayum, Mark --- you were way ahead of me on this one. :rofl: But, I have kinda suspected Jimmy Olsen would make the big announcement. ;)

"The Man of Steel"

"LOOK!...It's a bird!... NO!, It's a plane!, NO!...It's.....an Interior Decorator!?!?"

Vortex
06-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Well people are saying that superman may be gay in this one.think i'll wait for the dvd:rolleyes: :D

I always thought he was gay. Batman could kick his ass.

duhtroll
06-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Holy crap already. Superman is *not* gay. One guy wrote in an article that Superman has gay appeal due to his costume and now the bandwagon needs new shocks. Granted, the costume's outdated, with the tights and all. But the producers/director didn't want to change the iconic look. If there is another movie with the same actor, I bet they change the costume.

Heck, I'm even one that is not opposed to gay rights, but they cannot have Superman, and I'll defend that one to my grave.

DEFYANT
06-24-2006, 07:58 AM
Holy crap already. Superman is *not* gay. One guy wrote in an article that Superman has gay appeal due to his costume and now the bandwagon needs new shocks. Granted, the costume's outdated, with the tights and all. But the producers/director didn't want to change the iconic look. If there is another movie with the same actor, I bet they change the costume.

Heck, I'm even one that is not opposed to gay rights, but they cannot have Superman, and I'll defend that one to my grave.

^^Wut he said^^

Blackened300a
06-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Im a huge Superman fan and I really hope this movie can be true to the story and to the character.

Donny Carlson
06-24-2006, 06:44 PM
I am going to see it. With Batman Begins and the Spiderman series, we've been getting some great graphic novel based movies lately. I'm not real big on Xmen and the others, but I think these three will prove out to be a great franchise.

Zim Hosein
06-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Im a huge Superman fan and I really hope this movie can be true to the story and to the character.

I haven't read Superman comics in a long time :o , but did Superman ever leave the planet for such an extended time as the trailer portrays? :confused:

LVMarauder
06-25-2006, 02:34 AM
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Petrograde
06-25-2006, 05:16 AM
I blame the success of Smallville for this.

I've never been a really big fan of Superman, or any other superheroes. Except Batman,.. he doesn't have any powers. I'll wait for DVD too,.... unless I can find a good pirate floating in cyberspace. :P