PDA

View Full Version : A Happy Birthday Indeed

Pat
07-02-2006, 02:58 PM
After seeing the engine dress up items on some of the North Texas Marauder club members rides a couple of weeks ago, the wife decided on my birthday present. She carried the theme through with the kids so when the time came to open the gifts this afternoon, I was treated to Colex Inc's COP covers with "marauder" inscription, including buttons, a matching oil fill cover and a God's head front grille emblem.

The kids had a personalized front plate air brushed with a Gorilla head and inscribed with my nom de guerre "silverback". also in the package was an airbrushed Tee with the Mercury God's head on the front and a silver Marauder on the back framed by the inscription Mercury Marauder.

I am a happy motoring Marauder.

A special thanks to Daniel Hall of Colex, Inc for insuring the pieces were perfect and that they arrived in time for my birthday.

Since the order was placed late Patricia had made photos of the pieces to sub for the actual items until they arrived. Daniel went the extra mile to make her a happy woman. Thanks Daniel.

Thanks MM.net for the fellowship.

2003DOHC
07-02-2006, 03:53 PM
After seeing the engine dress up items on some of the North Texas Marauder club members rides a couple of weeks ago, the wife decided on my birthday present. She carried the theme through with the kids so when the time came to open the gifts this afternoon, I was treated to Colex Inc's COP covers with "marauder" inscription, including buttons, a matching oil fill cover and a God's head front grille emblem.

The kids had a personalized front plate air brushed with a Gorilla head and inscribed with my nom de guerre "silverback". also in the package was an airbrushed Tee with the Mercury God's head on the front and a silver Marauder on the back framed by the inscription Mercury Marauder.

I am a happy motoring Marauder.

A special thanks to Daniel Hall of Colex, Inc for insuring the pieces were perfect and that they arrived in time for my birthday.

Since the order was placed late Patricia had made photos of the pieces to sub for the actual items until they arrived. Daniel went the extra mile to make her a happy woman. Thanks Daniel.

Thanks MM.net for the fellowship.

Excellent gifts and a very thoughtful family,you are a very lucky man:)
Happy Birthday!!

Zim Hosein
07-03-2006, 08:37 PM
You are truly a lucky man, Happy Belated Birthday Pat :beer: