PDA

View Full Version : How to ruin a CV Sport

jimlam56
07-07-2006, 06:30 AM
Looking for a replacement car for #1 son's TBird, I stumbled across this Gem.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-FORD-CROWN-VICTORIA-LX-PRESIDENTIAL-LOW-MILE-ALLOY_W0QQitemZ260003558181QQi hZ016QQcategoryZ6227QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jman, don't look...

fastblackmerc
07-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Thanks Jim for making my day :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

Big D's Merc
07-07-2006, 06:46 AM
Man what a way to mess up a car.

SergntMac
07-07-2006, 07:00 AM
Buy my Kenny Brown, be a 3 MM family.

jimlam56
07-07-2006, 07:12 AM
Buy my Kenny Brown, be a 3 MM family.
Thanks for the suggestion sir, but his price ceiling is about 15k.

JMan
07-07-2006, 07:22 AM
Jman, don't look...

Jim,
I told you not to blow my cover ! ! ! Now everybody's gonna wanna do it to their's.

J

jimlam56
07-07-2006, 07:40 AM
Jim,
I told you not to blow my cover ! ! ! Now everybody's gonna wanna do it to their's.

J

It would fit in where you live...
I can see it parked in "On top of the World", can't you?:D

BruteForce
07-07-2006, 08:13 AM
At least they cleaned the engine bay. :bandit:

KillJoy
07-07-2006, 08:21 AM
I was gonna say the same thing..... at least it IS clean... inside and out.

KillJoy

jefferson-mo
07-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Florida............I coulda guessed

hitchhiker
07-07-2006, 09:12 AM
That 'Pimp Top' is ugly!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

the_pack_rat
07-07-2006, 02:22 PM
That's the official much sought after "Florhideon" package.

And no ..... the "h" above was not a typo on my part.

Floridian + hideous = Florhideon.

Take note that not all Florhideon equipped cars are driven &/or owned by full time Florida residents(Floridians). Many owners of such vehicles only reside in Florida during the cold & snowy winter months of the north.

While the Florhideon package is most often seen on Ford's "Panther" platform vehicles - GM's late model Buicks & Cadillac's ..... it has also been known to be installed on much smaller & "lesser" vehicles ..... such as Toyota Corollas, Hyundai Sonatas, & the Ford Focus just to name a few.

Basically anything with (4) wheels including golf carts, may be subject to this Florhideon lack of taste & what's simpy known by more normal minded people as ..... "that's just plain wrong".

An interesting side note about those that drive vehicles with a Florhideon package on it -

Why they seem to have no qualms about paying the few thousand dollar premium the Florhideon package adds to the price of new vehicle ... these same people will often be seen & heard arguing with wait staff, about things as trivial as the extra 10 cents a piece of cheese costs, that came on their "early bird 2 for 1 special dinner" $5.99 burger & fries at a Florida eatery. "We asked for plain burgers ..... we refuse to pay the .20 extra for that cheese ..... where's your manager ?!?!?!?!?!?!. They can be very adamant about this. The meals ultimately get sent back & the cooks are told to make them from scratch. This often results in them having a very late dinner (3:25 PM), which only furthers their fustrations despite the fact they are driving a vehicle with the oh-so fine Florhideon package.

Alrighty then students, that will conclude todays lesson in -

The Most Commonly Chosen Auto Options For Retirees That Reside Full Or Part time In Florida 101.

The bell has sounded & class is dismissed.

Have a good weekend everyone ..... & see you all on Monday.

JMan
07-07-2006, 06:53 PM
That's the official much sought after "Florhideon" package.

And no ..... the "h" above was not a typo on my part.

Floridian + hideous = Florhideon.

Take note that not all Florhideon equipped cars are driven &/or owned by full time Florida residents(Floridians). Many owners of such vehicles only reside in Florida during the cold & snowy winter months of the north.

While the Florhideon package is most often seen on Ford's "Panther" platform vehicles - GM's late model Buicks & Cadillac's ..... it has also been known to be installed on much smaller & "lesser" vehicles ..... such as Toyota Corollas, Hyundai Sonatas, & the Ford Focus just to name a few.

Basically anything with (4) wheels including golf carts, may be subject to this Florhideon lack of taste & what's simpy known by more normal minded people as ..... "that's just plain wrong".

An interesting side note about those that drive vehicles with a Florhideon package on it -

Why they seem to have no qualms about paying the few thousand dollar premium the Florhideon package adds to the price of new vehicle ... these same people will often be seen & heard arguing with wait staff, about things as trivial as the extra 10 cents a piece of cheese costs, that came on their "early bird 2 for 1 special dinner" $5.99 burger & fries at a Florida eatery. "We asked for plain burgers ..... we refuse to pay the .20 extra for that cheese ..... where's your manager ?!?!?!?!?!?!. They can be very adamant about this. The meals ultimately get sent back & the cooks are told to make them from scratch. This often results in them having a very late dinner (3:25 PM), which only furthers their fustrations despite the fact they are driving a vehicle with the oh-so fine Florhideon package.

Alrighty then students, that will conclude todays lesson in -

The Most Commonly Chosen Auto Options For Retirees That Reside Full Or Part time In Florida 101.

The bell has sounded & class is dismissed.

Have a good weekend everyone ..... & see you all on Monday.

Bwaahahahahahahahaaaa!
Oh my God! Eric, that is so absolutely hilarious! That gets my vote for funniest post ever :lol: ! ! ! ! ! !

Bwaahahahahahahahaaaa!
Man-oh-man, that made my face hurt!!!!
Maybe only Floridians can appreciate that!

Bwaahahaha!

J

God help us, we're all goin' ta HELL!

Ezbok58a
07-08-2006, 05:05 PM
I've seen a full roof on a CV Sport, and on a Marauder.:puke: :flamer:

jimlam56
07-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Lookin' at this one now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=200004627286&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
LA=scary though...

RoyLPita
07-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Just so younz know, the CV Sport with the 1/2 roof was a demo from the dealer that I work at. The previous owner had the top installed.

Hey Jim.....would you like an OASIS report on THIS one??!

jimlam56
07-09-2006, 06:05 AM
Just so younz know, the CV Sport with the 1/2 roof was a demo from the dealer that I work at. The previous owner had the top installed.

Hey Jim.....would you like an OASIS report on THIS one??!
No thanks Brian, think I'll pass...