PDA

View Full Version : WOW--(Subject Header taken by TAF)

Marauderman
05-10-2003, 07:32 PM
would have said --what a great day I had -BUT!!!

Well TAF took what I was gonna say about my wonderful Birthday-but hey--it's a day for all to have fun-- and so we did..--- I drove my MM around the block about 150 miles worth according to the wife and she liked it when it got close to 100..so we backed her down and say she has pasted the "engine light" switch test --( didn't come on)--so it should be okay...=

Wow--it's been so longggggggggggggg since I've been feel thiss much fun...of --"okay we're back together again --aren't we" feel... don't tell me we don't talke to our MM --I know better...

Anyway--glad TAF had the day of days----actually -I was there when those cars==some anyway--were new --especially the Chevy's and --it was real fun then--glad you had such a great day...for those of you that can --try and see these type of cars when ever you can--an era that I can truly attest to as one of the finest...the '50's onward........thanks for the pics TAF

And no TAF --didn't sleep with her but was thinking of tying her down to make sure she didn't leave....

martyo
05-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by marauderman
[B]And no TAF --didn't sleep with her but was thinking of tying her down to make sure she didn't leave....

I have had dates like that.....