PDA

View Full Version : HI Marauder in action

marauder307
07-15-2006, 12:40 PM
No pics or vids here, but RoadwarriorSVT recounting a tale from "da road":

http://www.paradisecruisers.com/SMF/index.php?topic=4138.0

This Paradise Cruisers site is worth checking out...it'll give you some idea of what's happening out here...all the news that CNN won't bother with because it's in Hawaii...

Smokie
07-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Very, very cool.:coolman:

MarauderTJA
07-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Gotta love it:D

KAILUAZ
07-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Right on brah, I wish I could trade this Whimpala in on a MM, or at least have my Crown Vic back,,, I cant catch anyone in this POS. FHP runs a silver MM off I-275,, pretty cool.
I always try to explain that in Hawaii you can buy a "civilian" car and put your blue light up top,, good to go.
We had a HPD guy in Kailua who had a blown 5.0 notch, the thing was sick, flows and all....
On a side note, I heard they closed Hawaii Raceway Park? So what, everyone drags at Sandy's again?
Mahaloz

marauder307
07-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Right on brah, I wish I could trade this Whimpala in on a MM, or at least have my Crown Vic back,,, I cant catch anyone in this POS. FHP runs a silver MM off I-275,, pretty cool.
I always try to explain that in Hawaii you can buy a "civilian" car and put your blue light up top,, good to go.
We had a HPD guy in Kailua who had a blown 5.0 notch, the thing was sick, flows and all....
On a side note, I heard they closed Hawaii Raceway Park? So what, everyone drags at Sandy's again?
Mahaloz

I'm sure they wish they could...HPD keeps an officer parked at the Blowhole all the time now...

I dunno what the story is on HI Raceway Park...ain't ever been there, so I dunno. But it's a big story on the forum over here.