PDA

View Full Version : 2007 SVT Adrenalin.....

gonzo50
07-15-2006, 09:30 PM
I was doing a search on the 2007 Ford Sport Trac and came across this info on the Adrenalin, the SUT is back in the line-up for SVT, and will be available in the fall of 2007.:woohoo:

http://trucks.about.com/od/2007pickuptrucks/ss/ford_adrenalin.htm

BK_GrandMarquis
07-15-2006, 09:57 PM
I don't know about that. When is the article dated. From what I have read in the past months, Ford axed the Adrenalin early this year.

martyo
07-16-2006, 01:12 AM
^^^ What he said. I think.

STLR FN
07-16-2006, 06:57 PM
I can attest that their are indeed strange looking Sport Tracs in the current '07 guise running around Dearborn with larger than stock wheels and dual exhausts amongst other things that would lead me to believe that the Adrenaline is indeed alive and well. Take it for what yyou want. My wife only works next to Ford's Central Test lot where they bring in and out the 'oddball' stuff.

Donny Carlson
07-16-2006, 07:49 PM
I can attest that their are indeed strange looking Sport Tracs in the current '07 guise running around Dearborn with larger than stock wheels and dual exhausts amongst other things that would lead me to believe that the Adrenaline is indeed alive and well. Take it for what yyou want. My wife only works next to Ford's Central Test lot where they bring in and out the 'oddball' stuff.

Fordvehicles.com shows the '07 Sport Trac, but no SVT model is on the list. You can order a Limited with 18" wheels and a 4.6L V8, making nearly 300 horses to the crank. Not a SVT, but not shabby, either.

Big House
07-16-2006, 07:57 PM
They freaking need to do something because I saw a SRT8 Jeep on the raod this past weekend and it is pretty darn impressive looking for a jeep.

DEFYANT
07-16-2006, 08:38 PM
The SVT Adrenalin was supposed to have the 03/04 Cobra set up with an auto trans.

Now it is an appearance package on a Sport Track. I guess they already ordered the bling bling stuff then canceled the SVT version.

Donny Carlson
07-16-2006, 09:16 PM
The SVT Adrenalin was supposed to have the 03/04 Cobra set up with an auto trans.

Now it is an appearance package on a Sport Track. I guess they already ordered the bling bling stuff then canceled the SVT version.

It's a shame, too. So far into the program they must have had preproduction versions ready and in testing. If this had been on the ground when I was looking, I would have considered one.

I guess the hot rod smell didn't sit well with the greenies.

dreydin
07-17-2006, 08:41 PM
i saw the Jeep last week too :eek:

http://www.wkjeeps.com/srt8/album/2006_wk_srt8_086.jpg

QWK SVT
07-17-2006, 09:08 PM
i saw the Jeep last week too :eek:

There was one at the local track a couple months ago, hot lapping (less than every 10-minutes) 13.2's all day long. Not sure if he was stock, or not... He wasn't willing to say, and wasn't stopping until he was outta gas.

Impressive AWD launches - just squat and go :eek:

Commodore Crap
07-19-2006, 07:30 PM
i really liked the adrenalin's too. i would have seriously considered one. what are they thinking, not making a 390hp f'n truck. i would rock. throughly.

Canadasvt
07-19-2006, 07:37 PM
They are putting the V8 into the Sport Trac and labelling it Adrenalin. As far as I know it's an ordinary motor and not an SVT :(

juno
07-26-2006, 05:30 AM
Fordvehicles.com shows the '07 Sport Trac, but no SVT model is on the list. You can order a Limited with 18" wheels and a 4.6L V8, making nearly 300 horses to the crank. Not a SVT, but not shabby, either.

Yes,
Fully redesigned for 2007, longer, wider, boxed frame, 3v v8, 6 speed auto, Nice vehicle.

I stopped by Bev SMith ford to get some TC bolts and to take a test drive, but they could not find TC bolts for our cars (??????), the place is under construction and is a total zoo. I had a hell of a time just getting my f250 through the lot, so I left.
But I will test drive one soon.
BTW, KB offers a 5 psi Non IC kit for 4600 for the 3v motor. 400 hp to the wheels. Plenty for that vehicle.
I

juno
07-26-2006, 05:31 AM

Yes,
Fully redesigned for 2007, longer, wider, boxed frame, 3v v8, 6 speed auto, Nice vehicle.

I stopped by Bev SMith ford to get some TC bolts and to take a test drive, but they could not find TC bolts for our cars (??????), the place is under construction and is a total zoo. I had a hell of a time just getting my f250 through the lot, so I left.
But I will test drive one soon.
BTW, KB offers a 5 psi Non IC kit for 4600 for the 3v motor. 400 hp to the wheels. Plenty for that vehicle.
I believe trilogy is coming out with a mustang kit also. I don't know what it would take to put either of these on an explorer though.