PDA

View Full Version : Pocono/Pennsylvania 500

SMOKE
07-18-2006, 08:38 AM
Anybody going to the race this weekend?

I'm going to be bombing around eastern PA pretty much the whole coming weekend. Will be staying in the Allentown area, going to hit Cabela's, treck out to Centralia and visit the burning town again, plus maybe some other stuff.

Keep an eye out for the black Marauder with CT plates snooping around your neck of the woods!

JWM

SMOKE
07-20-2006, 10:58 PM
GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....it's begun....:D

Representin' Maraduer values all over eastern Pennsylvania with the destination being the NASCAR Pennsylvania 500 at the POCONO Int'l Raceway....wish I could sneak onto the track...but Dan has advised otherwise...:baaa:

My car will be the one in black with the 80K other cars located in the parking lot from the blimp shot this SUNDAY!!SUNDAY!!SUNDAY!!:eek:

....whatever :confused: :confused: ...no eastern PA pal's to play with according to this post I guess??

JWM

//DISCLAIMER\\: This trip last year included an '03 Cobra we were travelling in (w/ a lot of mod's including a full header-back exhaust that we installed that same morning)...SLAYING...a late model Camaro (which sounded good and built before the motor grenaded!!!!) on some strip in a retail area just west of "metro" Allentown/Bethlehem on a simple trip to buy a cooler. Said Camaro was later seen laying dead in a bedding store parking lot (after hearing a dreaded sound which cannot be pronoucned in text alone) with the driver kneeling on the ground looking at pools of vital fluida while passionately barking into a cell phone for a hook...

:coolman: Not that I'm looking for that kind of thing so far from home...

Bluerauder
07-21-2006, 06:07 AM
Anybody going to the race this weekend?

JWM
One of these days, I am gonna make the trip to Pocono to see the race. Unfortunately, I'll be watching this one from the living room.