PDA

View Full Version : more ebay junk....

jdando
07-23-2006, 08:27 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Slick-Wheels-EASY-BURNOUT-KIT-03-up-Mercury-Marauder_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcat egoryZ42614QQihZ011QQitemZ3200 08433792QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1 V

:mad:

And think I "wasted" $6000 on a S/C to get my car to do this
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/1/0/2/11screenshot.jpg

I could have saved $5900 with their product.

Irony mode off........

:banana2:

BruteForce
07-23-2006, 08:37 AM
"If you use a lubricant like motor oil, you will burn the oil and not your tire tread."

Now that's a good idea. Lets put a bunch of oil on our drive tires. Now where is that "spin out and crash" smilie? I would turn off my irony mode but I think its stuck.

DEFYANT
07-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Anyone who buys that crap is a sucka!

Joe Walsh
07-23-2006, 08:55 AM
"Slick Wheels would be perfect car shows, rallies, and especially for the dragstrip..."

Yah, SURE!

Just start spraying motor oil on the starting line at the drag strip and see how fast you get your teeth knocked out by the guy who races next after you.

"Track officials think its a hoot!!"

It never ceases to amaze me what crap Ricers will bolt onto their POS.

UH OH!!!.....I feel a RICER RANT coming on!....:mad:

"Your gay Ricer buddies will be impressed!"
"More HP than Type 'R' stickers!"
"Smoke your tires like any domestic V8 can!"
"Have fun and hijinks on the local tuner shop's dyno!"
"Spin out on oily tires and kill innocent bystanders!"
"LEOs will be impressed by your 'sano' oil spray system install!"
"Lets your CAI kit suck loads of hot tire smoke into your rev limiter bouncing weed-eater engine!"
"Prove to everyone that, YES, you are stupider than you look!"

RoyLPita
07-23-2006, 09:06 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Slick-Wheels-EASY-BURNOUT-KIT-03-up-Mercury-Marauder_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcat egoryZ42614QQihZ011QQitemZ3200 08433792QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1 V

:mad:

And think I "wasted" $6000 on a S/C to get my car to do this
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/1/0/2/11screenshot.jpg

I could have saved $5900 with their product.

Irony mode off........

:banana2:

At first, I thought someone here was selling more Trilogy empty boxes again.

BTW, There is nothing like seeing MM tire smoke and hearing the "whine" that is causing it.

O's Fan Rich
07-23-2006, 12:10 PM
At first, I thought someone here was selling more Trilogy empty boxes again.

BTW, There is nothing like seeing MM tire smoke and hearing the "whine" that is causing it.

I could have SOLD them? Damn it.... Mike, Jim... I want my boxes back!!!!

DPVLN
07-23-2006, 12:18 PM
I am leaving before another " what's the best oil for your tires?" thread starts up. LOL

SergntMac
07-23-2006, 12:38 PM
"There's a sucker born every minute, and an azz for every seat."

Bet he makes a ton of money...

Tallboy
07-23-2006, 02:05 PM
When I was kid, growing up in Connecticut, my buddy John had a Pinto.

When you pressed the washer button, it squirted Tequila into two shot glasses mounted near the shifter.

Now that's a good use for this product!

Hotrauder
07-23-2006, 03:44 PM
When I was kid, growing up in Connecticut, my buddy John had a Pinto.

When you pressed the washer button, it squirted Tequila into two shot glasses mounted near the shifter.

Now that's a good use for this product!

Certainly a better plan stan spraying BLEACH:eek: on your tires, wheels and brake pieces. I want the address of every one of the aholes that buy this kit so I can stay out of the neighborhoods where brake failures are going to spring up like mushrooms in spring. Dennis... Bring on the Tequila pump!:beer:

Joe Walsh
07-23-2006, 07:28 PM
Did you read the fine print in the disclaimer???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"We recommend that you check with local law enforcement agencies to determine the legal aspects of this kit and of doing burnouts."

I'm SURE that the kit and burnouts are legal in most jurisdictions...

Also says:

"Be responsible and do not wake your neighbors up in the middle of the night with screeching tires!!"

I'm SURE that the ear splitting stereo, god awful loud fart pipe Ricers will be respectful when using their new Slick Wheels system...

ckadiddle
07-24-2006, 07:00 AM
Can I mount it next to my Turbonator?

DEFYANT
07-24-2006, 07:16 AM
UH OH!!!.....I feel a RICER RANT coming on!....:mad:

"Lets your CAI kit suck loads of hot tire smoke into your rev limiter bouncing weed-eater engine!"

I hear ya bud. The other day I happen to meet a "ricer" with a POS beat down car. I ask him, "Hey nice car, what kind of times are you running at the track?" The kid deceptively replies "10.1's"

:bs:

Now I am sure there are some ricer cars out there that can run low 10's. But you should have seen this rat ride. :shake:

I just chuckled and said "Wow, thats great" as I walked off. :rolleyes:

RF Overlord
07-24-2006, 07:29 AM
Nothing is more impressive than watching a POS Civic do a one-wheel peel with the left front tire... :shake:

Joe Walsh
07-24-2006, 10:02 AM
I hear ya bud. The other day I happen to meet a "ricer" with a POS beat down car. I ask him, "Hey nice car, what kind of times are you running at the track?" The kid deceptively replies "10.1's"

Now I am sure there are some ricer cars out there that can run low 10's. But you should have seen this rat ride. :shake:

I just chuckled and said "Wow, thats great" as I walked off. :rolleyes:

Now Charlie, he might have been truthful and was merely relaying his 60 foot time!:D

FlyinMerc
07-24-2006, 10:39 AM

You guys gotta back off with the comedy, especially when I'm at work!
Hope nobody heard the sniggering. Nearly soiled myself too.

Do you think the oil spray will cure the BFG rear tire center wear problem?

RF Overlord
07-24-2006, 10:47 AM
The kid deceptively replies "10.1's"

But you should have seen this rat ride. :shake: When we were at Dragway 42 in Cleveland last year, there was an ancient Datsun B210 (or equivalent) that looked like it would disintegrate halfway down the track. I said to myself "I have to see this..." Well, I was glad I did...that thing FLEW...I forget what it ran, but it was something VERY impressive (11s, IIRC). It taught me not to laugh at the way a car looks until I see it go...

Of course, then there was the primer grey 80's Camaro that sounded like the Thunder of the Gods, but was trashed by EVERYTHING else...I believe it ran 16s... :eek: :lol: