PDA

View Full Version : Ran into Will Castro from Unique today.

Cheeseheadbob
07-27-2006, 03:26 PM
I was on a business trip to Long Island the last two days. When I returned my rental car to the Enterprise office near MacArthur, I saw a tricked out Escalade that looked very familiar. Sure enough, it was Will Castro's. He was in the office renting a luxury car for one of his customers. I got to talking with him about my MM and he said if I was interested, I could possibly have my car featured in an episode. I guess if I have about 8K sitting around doing nothing, I may take him up on it. He was a very nice and approachable guy. He is alot more reserved in person than he is on TV. Just thought I would share.

gonzo50
07-27-2006, 04:01 PM
I got to talking with him about my MM and he said if I was interested, I could possibly have my car featured in an episode. I guess if I have about 8K sitting around doing nothing, I may take him up on it.
What type of work would you have him do to the Marauder ?:confused:

cyclopsram
07-27-2006, 04:10 PM
who is will castro?

fastblackmerc
07-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Look for a show called "Unique Whips" on the Speed Channel(?)

BruteForce
07-27-2006, 05:14 PM
That $8K would all go to 20" rims, tint and a stereo. That's all I've ever seen them do.

Cheeseheadbob
07-27-2006, 05:26 PM
I was thinking a custom paint job. I don't know if they do that kind of thing. If they do, it would be pretty cool to have my car on TV!
That $8K would all go to 20" rims, tint and a stereo. That's all I've ever seen them do.

DEFYANT
07-27-2006, 06:04 PM
:hmmm:

I dunno bud.... giving your car up to a TV show to do bling bling... risky.

Now maybe if there was some hardware involved - to the tune of what you've already done, maybe.

Black 04
07-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Maybe have him put in a sound system for you.

rayjay
07-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Famous or not, most of what I've seen them do is :puke:

KillJoy
07-27-2006, 06:50 PM
That's kinda cool Bob!

I don't thinkg I would let them touch my car. I've seen how they work ;)

KillJoy

Breadfan
07-27-2006, 08:00 PM
That's cool Bob! I often would watch that show after Pinks. Will Castro seems like a cool guy, seems like he's worked hard for what he's got and understands business and how to treat customers.

Now, time for a custom stereo huh. :) When he mentioned featured on the show does that mean you pay or Unique or SPEED channel pays. :)

Tell him to put a forged motor in for ya on the show and crank the boost up. :D

LordVader
07-28-2006, 01:23 PM
:P The few times I have seen them do custom paint it usually goes wrong! There was one show where Will sent the car back three times and on the final time he went with what the paint guy recommended in the first place.

Cheeseheadbob
07-28-2006, 02:34 PM
Advice taken. I'm up in the area quite a bit. Maybe I'll sit down with him and see what he could do. No harm, no foul. If I like what he has to say, maybe I'll persue it. If not, it was still cool talking to the guy for a couple of minutes.
:P The few times I have seen them do custom paint it usually goes wrong! There was one show where Will sent the car back three times and on the final time he went with what the paint guy recommended in the first place.