PDA

View Full Version : Marauder License Plate Frame

04MRADR
07-30-2006, 12:49 PM
I've searched a few places and cannot seem to find this. Has anyone come across any mail order house or other place where you can get a license plate frame that says Mercury Marauder on it? I think it would be a nice touch to an otherwise drab dealer frame or plain metal frame. :cool:

Hotrauder
07-30-2006, 01:39 PM
I've searched a few places and cannot seem to find this. Has anyone come across any mail order house or other place where you can get a license plate frame that says Mercury Marauder on it? I think it would be a nice touch to an otherwise drab dealer frame or plain metal frame. :cool:

clicky : www.ssinserts.com (http://www.ssinserts.com) and you will find a Marauder frame. It is a quality piece well worth the price. Mine has been on for a year and still looks perfectly new. I put a coat of wax on it occassionally and that is it. You will like this heavy duty frame. All of their other products are first class also. Dennis:2thumbs:

2003_MM_FYRE49
08-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Are there any companies out there that will make custom plate frames for individuals. What I have found is that you need to buy them in bulk and I would like to get some custom frames my vehicles which consists of three cars.