PDA

View Full Version : I'm an idiot!

Marauder_Santa
08-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Today I learned, the hard way, that there are good muffler shops - bad ones - and then there is Grand Muffler in Marietta Georgia.

Todd and is crew installed my Shorty headers and X pipe a few months back, but I didn't like the sound with my Flowmaster 50's. (Todd advised not to keep the 50's but I didn't listen). I put up with the sound for a while and then on a whim pulled into XYZ muffler shop for a set of Magnaflows. $200 out the door - great price.

After having the MagnaFlows on for a short while I thought I heard a leak. So today I had some time and took the MM to Grand Muffler - the best muffler shop on the planet - to get the situation checked out.

Well to make a long story short, I did have a leak - there was an 1/8 inch or so area that was not welded properly. On top of this, the whole system now was hanging down about 4 inches and touching stuff it should not be touching. I would have never known this if I didn't hear the leak or until I bottomed out on something.

So thank you Todd for fixing my exaust - I will never shop anywhere else for my exaust needs - and thank you XYZ muffler shop for the leak - without your poor workmanship I would not have discovered this problem.

If you need exaust work and are passing through Georgia on I75 - stop by and see Todd. he is only about 15 or so miles off the hwy and you can be back on the road in no time knowing you have had your work done by professionals.

Oh - I also promised Todd I would write 100 times "Todd is great".

Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great
Todd is Great

ckadiddle
08-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Dude, you're in GA, you shoulda seen Todd first. Never mind, you figured that out already. heehee

Todd is Great. ;)

Hotrauder
08-02-2006, 03:42 PM
You owe Todd 72. He told me to tell you to get them posted or he wants the exhaust system back. Dennis:nono:

Marauderman
08-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Thank you- I appreciate kind words like that of my -----(son//no --brother--no--too young--) ok --he is my youngest brothr------other half----half removed--so ----heck--its difficult---so much ---come reunion time--we all get confused---even when Martyo shows up -and all want to know---who is He?--whos side of the family is he on---??===SO we won't go there---just
T H A N K S-- for saying nice comments---I hope little bro is not mad at me----:lol:

Motorhead350
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Live and learn man. I made mistakes myslelf and I have learned from all of them. Good thing you got it taken care of.

Glenn
08-02-2006, 06:14 PM
I am very impressed on the Grand Muffler workmanship on my system - shorty Cobra headers, Cobra X-pipe with hi-flow CATS connected to OEM mufflers (yes, OEM mufflers - a great sound) and stock tips. I would strongly recommend Todd's shop to anyone. I love the sound and system.

Glenn

TAF
08-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Oh...don't be so hard on yourself David....

We LOVE fixin' other peoples botched "installs" :mad2:

J/K my friend...glad Bryan got you fixed up :D