PDA

View Full Version : 2008 dodge challenger video

marauderboi
08-05-2006, 07:27 AM
A little video I found of the new challengerhttp://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/2/f11cda7e-c6f1-4f8b-9aa0-769588b6a530.htm
I think it sounds pretty good

Cobra25
08-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the Vidio.

whoskal
08-05-2006, 12:37 PM
I have plans on that being my next toy....Can't wait

Bluerauder
08-05-2006, 06:35 PM
A little video I found of the new challenger
I like the new Challenger; but the drive looked like a Sunday outing with Fred and Ethel Mertz. Would be nice to see what this thing will do performance wise on the straights and on the turns. Maybe they were afraid of messing up the one concept version that exists. :dunno:

marauder307
08-05-2006, 11:16 PM
Doesn't surprise me about them babying it a bit...that concept mule's gotten an awful lot of road time for a "concept car". While it means that the mule's gonna be pretty well thrashed by the time the first production model comes off the line, it also means that Chrysler must have a supreme amount of confidence in the thing...it will quite likely be a real killer production car...:eek:

Donny Carlson
08-05-2006, 11:30 PM
http://www.dodge.com/en/challenger/index.html

That, and the Camaro will heat things up. Dodge is sticking with it being strictly muscle, offering it only as a performance V8 and not expecting huge sales numbers. The Camaro the General says has to reach 100,000 units a year, so expect 6 banger secretary car versions.

I read in Motor Trend that Ford will bring out a Boss 302 version of the Mustang next year, then in 2008 we will see a refreshened Mustang with new sheet metal. Supposed to be "less retro" in design.

I just want them to get off their hands and do something with the Lightning. Or offer a blower in the Harley. Something.

michael ward
08-06-2006, 12:03 AM
:burnout:
http://www.dodge.com/en/challenger/index.html

That, and the Camaro will heat things up. Dodge is sticking with it being strictly muscle, offering it only as a performance V8 and not expecting huge sales numbers. The Camaro the General says has to reach 100,000 units a year, so expect 6 banger secretary car versions.

I read in Motor Trend that Ford will bring out a Boss 302 version of the Mustang next year, then in 2008 we will see a refreshened Mustang with new sheet metal. Supposed to be "less retro" in design.

I just want them to get off their hands and do something with the Lightning. Or offer a blower in the Harley. Something.I HEAR YA ON THIS ONE I WISH FORD would do something also with there trucks and cars. dodge is doing it with 300c, charger, challenger,R/T10 pickup why can't ford? all they have is the GT. and mustang one I can't afford and one thats too small.and I think they had one called marauder but I diden't hear anything on it oh and an old truck called lighting..:burnout:

Vortex
08-06-2006, 06:17 AM
When I can get the new Challenger in Plum Crazy with the big hemi, a black interior and a manual trans, ye olde 67 GTO will be on the block.

Shora
08-06-2006, 06:35 AM
Camero or challenger what ever flavor poison you prefer one thing cannot be disputed-The Challenger has one of the nicest engine bays of ANY modern car. So clean, open and not covered with some stupid plastic cover. If production stays true to the concept I may have to rob a bank and get one.