PDA

View Full Version : Whew! Glad we're not on THIS list!

SergntMac
08-09-2006, 11:12 AM
I know the Marauder has earned it's due on several "lists", like most stolen. But, I'm glad I'm not one of these owners...

http://autos.aol.com/article/general/v2/_a/least-reliable-luxury-cars/20060802105609990001

martyo
08-09-2006, 03:23 PM
It would not matter to me as very little on my car is factory anymore anyway! :D

Tallboy
08-09-2006, 03:29 PM
OK, which one of you Motor City Guys owns a car on this list?

[Standing still, arms crossed, tapping right foot] Fess up NOW!

[You know that's the only reason these threads get started anyway, right? :lol: ]

SergntMac
08-09-2006, 03:36 PM

[You know that's the only reason these threads get started anyway, right? :lol: ]Not this time, dude. Just picking up on something from my AOL. If it means anything to anyone from the MCM, I'm clueless on that connection. Don't paint my contributtion with your pastel, eh?

CRUZTAKER
08-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Don't paint my contribution with your pastel, eh?

Wow...I didn't realize the MCM crew needed a big brother to stir things up.

Post seemed harmless enough.:rolleyes:

KillJoy
08-09-2006, 04:01 PM
GOSH!

Can't we all just get along....

KillJoy

glassman99
08-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Wow!! Three are FORD products!

KillJoy
08-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Bad Ford..... no Dount!

KillJoy

Tallboy
08-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Wow...I didn't realize the MCM crew needed a big brother to stir things up.

Post seemed harmless enough.:rolleyes:

They don't. It was a joke [see the LOL smiley]. I guess maybe I hit a little too close to home?

Check my profile. I am a proud member of the MCM.

Marauderman
08-09-2006, 04:47 PM
It would not matter to me as very little on my car is factory anymore anyway! :D
I protray the same feelings...................... ..

Donny Carlson
08-09-2006, 05:25 PM
WTF? Double post. Please Delete!!

Donny Carlson
08-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Forbes listed the '06 Crown Vic and Gran Marquis as one of the "worst cars" of 2006.

http://www.forbes.com/video/?video_url=http://www.forbes.com/video/fvn/lifestyle/dl_veh071406_sy&id=dl_veh071406_sy&title=Video%3A+Worst+American+ Cars

KillJoy
08-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Wah......

The video is talking about depreciation.

Wah.

KillJoy

CRUZTAKER
08-09-2006, 05:46 PM

Exactly....
So am I...big dealo

Remember you jumped my shat when I disrespected Dimslim, questioned Dave...goofed on Jerry...?

Honest mistake reading your post.
I'd love to hear how many others made the same 'honest' mistake reading that....but we won't sadly.

We all know where we stand by now.

Difference is is...I stand alone. :baaa:

Tallboy
08-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Exactly....
So am I...big dealo

Remember you jumped my shat when I disrespected Dimslim, questioned Dave...goofed on Jerry...?

I'd love to hear how many others made the same 'honest' mistake reading that....but we won't sadly.

Not according to your profile.

CRUZTAKER
08-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Not according to your profile.

Yeah...
I signed up....clicked join...made a few meetings...likely more than you you....but distance plays a factor there, so that's not fair.
Never a got a newsletter...:depress:

That went bye bye in the matter of one reply...since deleted...over the course of a weekend.
Some elaboration is due...
Personal problem, a long time ago, when I was accused of disparaging MV-III planning http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15282&highlight=woodward and never had an opportunity to elaborate my honest concerns. That pretty much disconnected me from them and snowballed into what it is now...where it should never have gone, and what 'ear aches my ass' when non MCM members try to pretend they share their animosity with me because they can...but have no clue as to WHY, other than sticking with their MCM buds...yada yada...

I don't pretend to be unique. It has happened to others. Including their own.

Perhaps now, you see how your post is just as easily misunderstood as perhaps Macs, and mine, and others, have been for some time now.
Just as I cannot even mention the PT Loser automobile in any reference, because it obviously, must, no doubt, be directed at a certain member, and have nothing to do with the fact that the general masses of non Saturn owners think it's the ugliest piece of shat aside from the Aztec on the market right now.

Anyway....
We are so hijacking Mac's honest to good thread.:nono:

Perhaps Dave will clean it up for us as long as it's ok with you Chuck?
Dave...just make sure Tallboy reads this and sees the rel dealo before you do...I'd appreciate it.

MM2004
08-09-2006, 06:46 PM

[You know that's the only reason these threads get started anyway, right? :lol: ]

Wow!

And all that based on??

:banned:

Mike.

Tallboy
08-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Wow!

And all that based on??

:banned:

Mike.

That makes you #3 that can't seem to grasp the meaning of this >:lol: < smiley.

Any other Rhodes Scholars out there?

bigslim
08-09-2006, 09:26 PM
They don't. It was a joke [see the LOL smiley]. I guess maybe I hit a little too close to home?

Glad to have you too.;)

Haggis
08-10-2006, 05:02 AM
...:popcorn:...

SergntMac
08-10-2006, 07:03 AM
That makes you #3 that can't seem to grasp the meaning of this >:lol: < smiley.

Any other Rhodes Scholars out there?Yeah...Me.

I didn't get any humor out of this at all, and I prefer to be left out of any third party teasing. My first question would be who you're laughing at, but it's a moot point now too.

Maybe this thread is sobering reflection of how some members feel about others, but we are all responsible for that. If the MM.Net is anyone's home, it's a house we all built, brick by brick. If there is a crack in the foundation, we all worked to put it there, either by attacking others or,sitting idle while watching others get attacked.

Nonetheless, the friendships I have made and hold dear to me, far, far outnumber the few d!ckheads I need to step around. But, one thing is for sure now, Chuck. It's clear that some folks don't share your sense of humor.

MERCMAN
08-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Yeah...Me.

I didn't get any humor out of this at all, and I prefer to be left out of any third party teasing. My first question would be who you're laughing at, but it's a moot point now too.

Maybe this thread is sobering reflection of how some members feel about others, but we are all responsible for that. If the MM.Net is anyone's home, it's a house we all built, brick by brick. If there is a crack in the foundation, we all worked to put it there, either by attacking others or,sitting idle while watching others get attacked.

Nonetheless, the friendships I have made and hold dear to me, far, far outnumber the few d!ckheads I need to step around. But, one thing is for sure now, Chuck. It's clear that some folks don't share your sense of humor.

ROGER THAT

Tallboy
08-10-2006, 08:13 AM
Well, then I guess it's official. I hit way too close to home on this one.

Mac, let's continue this via e-mail? You have one waiting...

shakes_26
08-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Well, then I guess it's official. I hit way too close to home on this one.

Mac, let's continue this via e-mail? You have one waiting...

ROGER THAT

BillyGman
08-10-2006, 09:33 AM
....BTW, I think that alot of things can be misunderstood via the written word. It's just the way it is. You don't get to hear the writer's voice tone, nor veiw his/her facial expression at the moment that they write what they do. So you don't have the luxury of even understaning what kind of mood they're in when things get written. As a result, some things go unnoticed when we're reading others' posts. And that can be applied to anyone's post(s).

...anyway...... interesting list MAC. And YES, I'm sure glad that our cars aren't on that one!!! ;)

bigslim
08-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Exactly....
So am I...big dealo

I have never called you out of name "Barely", I mean Barry. Why do you have to call me out of mine. I have never said that you were a penny-pinching cheapskate that looks for free rides all the time (looking for a free ride at MVIII, getting a ride in Chicago because you were to cheap to pay for parking.......). Please leave my name out of things. Do like Todd said and go back to taking your headlight out. BTW, have another one.

Anyone reading this remember, Barry drew first blood.

STLR FN
08-10-2006, 06:44 PM

[You know that's the only reason these threads get started anyway, right? :lol: ]This MCM'er doesn't own a Navigator but builds them. Does that count??? :lol:

CRUZTAKER
08-10-2006, 07:29 PM
I have never said that you were a penny-pinching cheapskate that looks for free rides all the time (looking for a free ride at MVIII, getting a ride in Chicago because you were to cheap to pay for parking.......).

OK.
I will...

I am:
a penny-pinching cheapskate that looks for free rides all the time (looking for a free ride at MVIII, getting a ride in Chicago because you were to cheap to pay for parking.......)

Ouch. That hurt.

Sould I say it again?

I told you.

You can't hurt me. :cool:

I am however baffled with the Chicago part. Parking at a friends while I flew home for the weekends rather than paying the airport? I did that...
Perhaps you could elaborate. I mean...I want to OWN my CHEAPNESS.;)
Own my cheapness.

btw:
Being cheap and all...
Can I borrow some ass? Mine has gotten a little slim.
oh...I made a funny...:help:

CRUZTAKER
08-10-2006, 07:38 PM
I have never called you out of name "Barely"

Please feel free.

I once had a 27' Bayliner named Barely Wet. A pun on my nickname...bear.
Thanks man...good memories.

I shall correctly spell your name. That was completely out of order. I apologize.

I will write your name On the board correctly 1000 times in repent.

BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM.....

Could take awhile.....
BIGSLIM
BIGSLIM

MERCMAN
08-10-2006, 07:57 PM
go back to talking your headlight out. BTW, have another one.

Hey Barry, could you post on how you talk your headlight out? I am sure that should be in the review section :rofl:

Bigdogjim
08-10-2006, 08:16 PM

Your smiley was not the lol this is :lol:

Your is roll eyes sarcatic!:rolleyes:

Though I would clear that up.:baaa:

Bigdogjim
08-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey Barry, could you post on how you talk your headlight out? I am sure that should be in the review section :rofl:

I talk to my headlight all the time.....

Now when they talk back I am in trouble...........:laugh:

bigslim
08-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Barry, I should have known your "Ed McMahon" would jump in here.:shake:

bigslim
08-10-2006, 09:14 PM
I talk to my headlight all the time.....

Now when they talk back I am in trouble...........:laugh:
You have your nerve Jim. But then again you are the "Grammer King".

Bigdogjim
08-10-2006, 09:46 PM
You have your nerve Jim. But then again you are the "Grammer King".

Yes I have nerve. I am just not stupid to pick on people I have no quarrel with.{general statement, note not calling you stupid} My grammer errors do not seam to stop you from understanding what I am saying?

And by the way get it right I am the BIG DOG not the grammer king.

bigslim
08-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Yes I have nerve. I am just not stupid to pick on people I have no quarrel with.{general statement, note not calling you stupid} My grammer errors do not seam to stop you from understanding what I am saying?

And by the way get it right I am the BIG DOG not the grammer king.

Then why are you here in this thread? By the way, "seam"??????:confused:

Bigdogjim
08-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Then why are you here in this thread? By the way, "seam"??????:confused:

That's what I am talking about (and not to my headlights) Seam/seem pronounced the same but mean two different things.

How can you be confused if you get the point? :laugh:

Now why are you here?

Motorhead350
08-10-2006, 11:08 PM
:laugh:

people

I don't care about value... as long as I like the car thats all that matters. Plus I don't really like new cars anyway... eventhough they are safer and cleaner. I say suck gas and haul (you know the word) if it ain't metal it ain't a car.

Bigdogjim
08-11-2006, 12:43 AM
:laugh:

I don't care about value... as long as I like the car thats all that matters. Plus I don't really like new cars anyway... eventhough they are safer and cleaner. I say suck gas and haul (you know the word) if it ain't metal it ain't a car.

Me too! People and a very special car. I Had a 1970 when I was 19. Never though I see it back! Not sorry I ever sold it. My Father was a L&M Dealer and cars were "cheep" so to speak. My '70 had a 429 and got 8-10 miles per gallon. Now I got a 281 and 19-24 MPG. Plus all the power stuff. Only thing I miss is the old 8-track tape player:laugh:

Haggis
08-11-2006, 03:23 AM

DEFYANT
08-11-2006, 06:09 AM

I'll take a mit full, thanks!

SergntMac
08-11-2006, 08:04 AM
Down to sphelling misteakes, this is 'net wrasselin at it's finest.

OMG, talking headlights? Now it's starting to get phunny...