PDA

View Full Version : Got out o there before those guys got me killed!!!

O's Fan Rich
08-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah, right guys... "Hang out till Thursday, go to Milan, you gotta go to Milan and race!." Yeah, ok, Jerry, Chuck... and the rest of you I'll go. ring ring... Honey, I'll be leaving Friday morning. "Oh, oh ok..... I guess.' "
I go racing, FUN foir sure.... but at Duggans what do I hear? Aw come on you came all this way and you're not gonna go to Saleen's? Leeave Friday afternoon, you'll be home by 8am Saturday..."
Me thinking about it.....:beer:

No, no no! I got out before I got killed....
Hope you guys had fun. I'm home (8:30pm) and I'm coollllllll!~!!

bigslim
08-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Nice meeting you Rich. Sorry you had to leave so soon. Nice meeting you. Plan on a return trip next year.

Bigdogjim
08-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Hey Rich you have said you got lost?

shakes_26
08-20-2006, 06:47 PM
You were missed my friend! You could have used the Toledo traffic excuse, I mean the road is closed there :)

Glad to see you made it back okay, hope Bob and Charlie arrive in good shape, we left them at the Hampton In parking lot last nite and they were in good shape..... I'm sure it was a crack of noon departure.

DEFYANT
08-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Yeah! We all gave you some fantastic excuses why you could have been late. I even offered to flatten your tires for you! :rotf:

Nice to meet you Rich.

Shakes, Bob and I survived the hotel parking lot decadence. You are correct - it was a crack of noon departure :D
I will be ordering up them lights real soon too!

DefyantExWife
08-20-2006, 07:13 PM
lights ? what's this about lights ?

STLR FN
08-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Sorry I didn't get to meet a fellow PA'erRich and to miss what seems to be some extra Marauder decadent bonding last night.

O's Fan Rich
08-21-2006, 04:33 AM
Marc, letme know about the lights too.
You need a forum of your own here.....
Charlie, tell me more about this cheapo mod you spoke of...

shakes_26
08-21-2006, 05:36 AM
No, those who left early don't get to know about the cool kids mod. :D :beer:

Or Bob and his crabby pants, be glad you didn't witness that fashion crime against humanity. :rolleyes:

Marc, letme know about the lights too.
You need a forum of your own here.....
Charlie, tell me more about this cheapo mod you spoke of...

bigslim
08-21-2006, 06:07 AM

Or Bob and his crabby pants, be glad you didn't witness that fashion crime against humanity. :rolleyes:
Those crab pants were something to see. Bob, nice fashion statement!:up:

STLR FN
08-21-2006, 07:36 AM

I got to see the cool kid mod just not the light mod. Oh Well guess I'll wait for the press release.

And thanks to Bob my wife is actually trying to hunt down a pair of 'The Crabby Pants' for me. :shake:

O's Fan Rich
08-21-2006, 08:36 AM
Oh, I saw the crab shorts.....:eek:
They haunted my mind all the way home.....

Tallboy
08-21-2006, 08:46 AM
You made the right call, Rich. If you'd have gone to the Saleen open house, you'd still be there!

It was good knocking back a few cold ones with you again...:beer: