PDA

View Full Version : Why the hate?

prchrman
08-24-2006, 12:06 PM
This is sad and nutty, what is it with lacrosse this year? I hope the officer will be ok and with no permanant damage.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14487591/

TAF
08-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Bad parenting....I see it everyday....they all needed their a$$e$ spanked a LOT more often. I hope their cellmates know what their in for...then they'll be cryin' for their mommies....

O's Fan Rich
08-24-2006, 12:57 PM
Bad parenting....I see it everyday....they all needed their a$$e$ spanked a LOT more often. I hope their cellmates know what their in for...then they'll be cryin' for their mommies....
Oh... I think something will be happening to their a$$es quite soon.:eek: :eek:

Marauder386
08-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Oh... I think something will be happening to their a$$es quite soon.:eek: :eek:

Shall all of the LEO's here kick in for a case of powdered soap for these fine young gentlemen ? And to think that these sick bashtards may have been the future of our country...

:cool:

SergntMac
08-24-2006, 01:28 PM
I don't see what the victim's status as a cop has to do with anything, it's either a hate crime, ot it isn't.

That said, those attackers are very lucky...Come at me with a baseball bat, and I'll be arranging your next public appearance for you. One where your next of kin get to say real nice things about you, and talk about how promising your future was...

GAMike
08-24-2006, 07:44 PM
I would have to agree with Todd here. Eventhough they are all over 18, and supposidly responsible for their own actions..... I gotta beleive these knuckleheads have behaved like this for quite some time.

Parents should bring kids up to have respect for their family name and what it means in a community. Its obvious these three never had this lesson. For that, the parents should join them for at least part of their prison sentence.

It could have been any black guy in the same spot........ For that matter it could have been a white guy walking and been attacked by 3 black guys...Makes no difference. Its despicable<spelling> conduct, and should be punished by a considerable prison sentence.

These 3 are nothing but Trash, and the families should be ashamed of their names being tarnished in this manner.

Just my .02

O's Fan Rich
08-25-2006, 04:27 AM
one problem is that if you spank 'em today or discipline like Dad did me ( Thank you, Dad!) kids can call the cops and childrens services on their parents and get them in trouble! Don't believe me? Give your kid an opoen hand slap when he's got it coming, then call the cops and see what they say.
They don't let parents be parents. Then they blame the parents and then they have to deal with the crap adults that are sphinktered out.

rozkopeeko
08-25-2006, 06:23 AM
Yo i agree with Mac being a leo( born and raised in Nwy York ) i have been on the job in South Florida for 17 years, when i go home i always have my couch in my pocket. just so when the fools at like fools i will treat them like fools !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yooo not all leo's i use to be a sro ( school resource officer ) and when a child acted up and a parent had to called i gladly let them use my office to have a little talk with thier child!!!!!!!!!! if the parent does' not straighten out thier child then the street will destroy them!!!!!!