PDA

View Full Version : Yikes!

Donny Carlson
08-26-2006, 03:23 AM
I never heard of this before today. Fine line scarification. Carve a design into somebody's skin, when it heals, the scar leaves a design. Sorta like a tatoo, but lots more painful. Results vary depending on the scaring, which vary from person to person. You don't even want to see one of these freshly done, trust me.

http://modblog.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/200608221925-pix1.jpg

STLR FN
08-26-2006, 05:24 AM
Ummmmmm OK. :shake:

jimlam56
08-26-2006, 05:49 AM
Even stupider than tatoos, IMHO.
As with tatoos, just envision that young lady when she's 60:eek:

Meteorite
08-26-2006, 05:50 AM
I never heard of this before today. Fine line scarification. Carve a design into somebody's skin, when it heals, the scar leaves a design. Sorta like a tatoo, but lots more painful. Results vary depending on the scaring, which vary from person to person. You don't even want to see one of these freshly done, trust me.
I heard about this via a radio story 4 or 5 years ago. As for me, I am waiting until everyone else in the world has "body-mods." Then I will be the ultimate counter-culture dude, what with all this virgin skin.

Vortex
08-26-2006, 06:39 AM
What a bunch of idiots.

DarthMarauder
08-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Yea I've seen this for a little while. It was started when the lasering came up and people where getting tatoos removed this was the trump of that. Since tatoos are no longer permanant this became that new taboo to make permanant marks that you were stuck with forever but I bet this looks even worse when your older than a tatoo. Here is what I'd like to get seeing as I like tatoos but I'd get it for myself and not anyone else and only myself or whoever I showed it too would know. http://www.tattooartists.org/Gal3975_UV_Blacklight_Ink.asp

duhtroll
08-26-2006, 08:23 AM
People desperate for something to rescue them from boredom.

Dark_Knight7096
08-26-2006, 08:35 AM
I really like the whole skeleton blacklight tattoo, that would turn into an amazing conversation piece at a club or something where they have blacklight. I dont think I would go so far as to have my skeleton tattooed to my arm but getting something done like that could be cool.

O's Fan Rich
08-26-2006, 09:57 AM
No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No. No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No. No.No.No.