PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious eBay auction

VNMUS
08-26-2006, 10:07 AM
eBay: Barnett Rhino Recurve Crossbow. Seller must dispose in order to pay for Kung-Fu lessons. (You have to read the outrageous write-up.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170021180120

MdnightMarauder
08-26-2006, 10:52 AM
That is so funny to read. That guy has some serious mental problems. He actually thinks he is a pirate and that his family got killed by ninja's. So now he needs kung fu lessons. That is great! Good read.

bryanthomas
08-26-2006, 11:41 AM
Oh my gosh... I can't believe you guys are so insensitive. Obviously you have never been to www.realultimatepower.net (http://www.realultimatepower.net)

KillJoy
08-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Now that was one funny read!

KillJoy

SID210SA
08-26-2006, 12:41 PM
Sounds like Demi's boy toy......whats his name....somethin Kutcher wrote that web site.

dwasson
08-26-2006, 01:24 PM
You have only gotten one side of the story. Go to askaninja.com for the rest.

duhtroll
08-26-2006, 01:31 PM
He's um, kidding. But it got him some bids . . .

I know someone who actually maintains the story that he is a secret agent and has to "disappear" for weeks at a time on covert ops. Of course he is just cheating his wife, but she believes him. :rolleyes:

He has said he must sleep in a separate room so he doesn't accidentally kill her at night while dreaming. :lol:

That is so funny to read. That guy has some serious mental problems. He actually thinks he is a pirate and that his family got killed by ninja's. So now he needs kung fu lessons. That is great! Good read.

SergntMac
08-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Sigmund Freud taught us that there is a fine line between absolute brilliance and mental defect. That line is protected by prescription medication and obviously, our cross-bow pirate has crossed that line...

kj31067
08-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Sigmund Freud taught us that there is a fine line between absolute brilliance and mental defect. That line is protected by prescription medication and obviously, our cross-bow pirate has crossed that line...

mac , you are kind.... i was thinking something more like '' this guy is a fruit-loop''!!!!