PDA

View Full Version : Spotted OKC Marauder

jdando
08-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey cats and kittens. I was driving back to my home away from home, Crown Plaza Oklahoma City, and what do I see?

Our favorite car with really dark tint. It was at 5:52pm and the cross street was Northwest Expressway

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/1/0/2/okcmm2.jpg

I was driving a POS Chevy Blazer at the time, smiled and took the picture.

Hopefully it was someone on the board!

jeremy

mpearce
08-30-2006, 03:48 AM
Hey!!

My wife and I are down in OKC for training...although we didn't bring my Marauder. We live on Meridian, just a few blocks down from NW Expressway. We were driving home one evening, about the same time, and I believe we saw the same Marauder you did. Dark tint, and it also had the red bumper inserts. I have a Yukon, and the rush hour traffic was too heavy to catch them, but I'd bet money it's the same Marauder. So far thats the only Marauder sighting we've had. Training finishes up at the end of september, and then we head home to Cleveland. Are you in OKC now?

-Mat

Vortex
08-30-2006, 05:23 AM
Hey cats and kittens. I was driving back to my home away from home, Crown Plaza Oklahoma City, and what do I see?

Our favorite car with really dark tint. It was at 5:52pm and the cross street was Northwest Expressway

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/1/0/2/okcmm2.jpg

I was driving a POS Chevy Blazer at the time, smiled and took the picture.

Hopefully it was someone on the board!

jeremy

Dont know about the Marauder but I do know that Crown Plaza in OKC. I about had to murder the manager there were so many problems with my room!

jdando
09-09-2006, 05:22 AM
Just got back from another fun week in OKC.

I spotted another black MM at the same intersection as my first post! This time about 0830 in the morning on Thursday. Didn't have the camera out, but the driver was female.

Perhaps I can hook up with the "real" OKC MM.net members later this month!

jeremy

VNMUS
09-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Man, I never see MM's on the road.

mpearce
09-11-2006, 03:58 AM
Just got back from another fun week in OKC.

I spotted another black MM at the same intersection as my first post! This time about 0830 in the morning on Thursday. Didn't have the camera out, but the driver was female.

Perhaps I can hook up with the "real" OKC MM.net members later this month!

jeremy

Jeremy,

My wife and I are still in OKC, but we will only be here for another 15 days. I always see a very clean black Marauder on the corner of 39th, and Rockwell. Send me a PM if you're still in OKC.

-Mat