PDA

View Full Version : I actually have something Marauder-related to say

DefyantExWife
08-31-2006, 07:24 AM
and I dont even know what section it belongs in because this sort of thing has never happened before (me talking Marauder) :D

So yesterday in Elkton MD I saw a Marauder in The Big Elk parking lot. It was black and it had temporary tags and it had a bunch of guys sitting in it, running, like playing with the buttons.

Not very interesting eh ? just something I forgot to tell Charlie and now he's at work.

Oh, and another thing for Defyant .. my van is low on windshield washer fluid. I keep forgetting to tell you that too :D tankya !!

ok.. Hotrauder, insert smarta$$ comment below :lol:

Bluerauder
08-31-2006, 07:55 AM
It was black and it had temporary tags and it had a bunch of guys sitting in it, running, like playing with the buttons.
Anyone missing a black MM? Sounds like a boost job...... or a car stereo jam session. :rofl:

Might as well have the headlight fluid and the muffler bearing checked, too !! :rolleyes: You do realize that filling the wiper fluid is alot like adding fabric softener to the washing machine. I know .... that's bad .... sorry. :corner:

O's Fan Rich
08-31-2006, 08:09 AM
Wow.... a change of pace is good, huh Lisa?

BTW, what the heck is "The Big Elk"?

Hotrauder
08-31-2006, 08:19 AM
:wasntme: :nocomm: so stop :fishing: Lisa.....and Charlie pick up a loaf of bread and some milk on the way home. Dennis

alarmguy
08-31-2006, 08:38 AM
Big Elk? Is that another nickname for Charlie?

DefyantExWife
08-31-2006, 09:00 AM
ugh, Dennis made me laugh and it made my headache worse.

The Big Elk is a shopping center, tsk *sigh*

magindat
08-31-2006, 09:36 AM
:rolleyes: You do realize that filling the wiper fluid is alot like adding fabric softener to the washing machine.

Problem is: 2 latches to open hood. No latches to open washing machine. Me thinks you ask too much, Blue!:D

:stupid: