PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Market Garden Paintball DFW area

MAD-3R
08-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Game info

Gate opens at 17:00hrs Fri, Sept. 8.
First game (night game) starts at 21:30hrs.and will last one hour.

Sat. Sept 9
Air stations and paint sales open at 07:00hrs.
Game starts at 09:00hrs.
Games last until 17:30hrs.
Night game starts at 22:00hrs. and will last one and a half hours.

Sun. Sept 10
Air stations and paint sales open at 08:00
Game starts at 10:00hrs and will last until 17:00hrs.
Awards and final score announced at 17:30hrs.

Weekend price on the game is $85 per person or $75 if you pre-register.
One day is $50 per person or $45 pre-register
Pre-registration dead line is Tues Sept 5.
Price includes game badge, air/co2, camping, entry and a regulation barrel bag.

We will be giving away a few guns and other prizes at this event thanks to PMI, National, and DFW adventure park.

We have working showers on site and 10 acres of camping. If you are planning on bringing an RV please call DFW to get a reserved spot.

This game will be a “Bring your own paintballs” event. We have PMI and National bringing out a Paint truck with deals that make it worth stocking up on paintballs after the game.

Paintball prices are:
Marblizer for $55 a case (High Grade) *normally $89.95 at Bass Pro
Inertia for $55 a case (High Grade) *normally $85 at Sports Authority
Engage for $46 a case (Mid Grade) *normally $65 at most pro-shops
PMI Premium for $46 a case (Mid Grade) *normally $65 at Cabelas
Stinger for $36 a case (Basic Grade) *normally $49.95 at Academy
Diablo Heat for $36 a case (Basic Grade) *normally $47.95 at Wal-mart

We will have BBQ sandwiches, hot dogs, chili and nachos on site. There is a wal-mart and plenty of places to go eat with in a 10 min. drive.

If you need a list of local hotels please let me know. I’m working on that info right now.

We are now the largest game on specialopspaintball.com listed in the US and we have over 10 people contacting me about the event each day.

Please forward this to your team members.

Hope to see you at the game,

Ivan Stober
Mad Ivan’s Scenarios
3713 Linden Ave.
Ft.Worth, TX 76107

817-308-3930

Madivan.com
Dfwap.com

Bluerauder
08-31-2006, 01:31 PM
I hope the sponsors are aware that the original "Operation Market Garden", 17-25 September 1944 was not quite an overwhelming success. :o The Rhine River bridge at Arnhem, Netherlands was never captured per the plan. :rolleyes: I think that it serves as a lesson in the failure of leadership and organization of how NOT to do things. Hope your weekend turns out better. :D

MAD-3R
08-31-2006, 02:00 PM
Sence I plan to play on the german side, I hope the allied Comander DOSN'T learn from history. And sence this is a recreation, not a Reenactment, the allies can win this time.

Gre8one7
08-31-2006, 03:19 PM
ahhh i would soooo do this if i still lived in texas. I still have 5 welts/bruises from my speed ball games over the weekend :)

Hotrauder
08-31-2006, 03:29 PM
This has to be a BLAST. Imagine wacked in the twins with a paintball or 6. Now that has to be a weekend worth remembering. Especially if ever tempted to go again. LOL dennis:lol: