PDA

View Full Version : My MM is 3 Today!

Agent M79
09-02-2006, 05:56 AM
:party:

I remember when she was just a little MM, all wide eyed and ready to take on the road. Heh... I would push her little pedal and she'd say 'rrrrrroaaarrr' and she'd try to spin her little tires... I'm tearing up...

But now she's all grown up. Warranty expired and everything. She's dressed different with that badgeless things the kids do. Her attitude is different about how to run since she spent time with those ruffians at the dynotune.

Time goes fast, folks. Spend all the time you can with your Marauder cause you can't make those early memories up later.

We'll... ok... so you can, cause it's a car, but don't mess up my satire.

Happy Birthday MM. In ten days, it will be our 3 year anniversary and if you think I am weeping now... :sniff:

Merc-O-matic
09-02-2006, 07:07 AM
:party:

I remember when she was just a little MM, all wide eyed and ready to take on the road. Heh... I would push her little pedal and she'd say 'rrrrrroaaarrr' and she'd try to spin her little tires... I'm tearing up...

But now she's all grown up. Warranty expired and everything. She's dressed different with that badgeless things the kids do. Her attitude is different about how to run since she spent time with those ruffians at the dynotune.

Time goes fast, folks. Spend all the time you can with your Marauder cause you can't make those early memories up later.

We'll... ok... so you can, cause it's a car, but don't mess up my satire.

Happy Birthday MM. In ten days, it will be our 3 year anniversary and if you think I am weeping now... :sniff:

My "big girl" turned three in May.....all grown up now
(no more nasty warranty) and loves to party!:rasta:

Bluerauder
09-02-2006, 07:33 AM
But now she's all grown up. Warranty expired and everything. She's dressed different with that badgeless things the kids do. Her attitude is different about how to run since she spent time with those ruffians at the dynotune. :sniff:
Now you have to dress her up so she can come out and play with all the other MMs in the neighborhood. She was all sad last week standing near the back fence next to all those nasty Hondas and Toyotas. ;)

BTW - Congrats on your anniversary ... both of 'em !! :congrats:

jgc61sr2002
09-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Have a Party.
:birthday: :woohoo: :party: :cake: .:D :beer: . Congrats

VNMUS
09-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Mine's over 4 already but still looking pretty!

Pat
09-02-2006, 06:44 PM
My MM just turned two in July. She's so sweet but runs with a rough crowd.
I had to teach her the facts of life early and properly equip her so she wouldn't get hurt playing with those big boys. She's doing fine, going on 30ish now.

It's tough being a father, but ever so rewarding. Those little girls just wrap you around their finger.

HwyCruiser
09-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Mine turned this many

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/364587/2/istockphoto_364587_four_years_ old.jpg

In June. They grow up so quick. :hankie: