PDA

View Full Version : does anybody knows if.....

colombina
05-19-2003, 04:39 PM
there is a small MM somewhere for sale, like those collectible cars.... they actually look like toy cars :D

well I need some :help: finding it , if anybody knows where please let me know
thanks

:uzi: <---- LOL gotta love this smiley

RCSignals
05-19-2003, 04:43 PM
so far I don't think here are any outstanding ones, but if you do a search there has been a lot of discussion on the topic here

Marauder57
05-19-2003, 05:12 PM
There is some guy on ebay who is cutomizing Grand Marquis or Crown Victorias. I saw in some thread someone looked into getting them made...but the cost was pretty high....

It would be nice to have one or two...if they got made...I would think that at some point someone will make one....there have been some made of the Impala SS....

colombina
05-19-2003, 05:39 PM
thanks for the tips

I guess I"ll have to wait :cry:

Bigdogjim
05-19-2003, 06:09 PM
colombina: there was some one selling them on E-Bay a while back. Do a search under mercury marauder. A lot of us check daily or at least one a week for marauder stuff. Never know what you'll find. Have you checked out the pins for sale there yet?

jokers impala s
05-20-2003, 03:12 AM
Hey have u guys tried Evers Toy Store, they have like pretty much anything you can think of, they may not have the marauder yet but if not they should have it soon, worth a shot

Marauder57
05-20-2003, 12:01 PM
Best place to keep checking is the Internet...all the crap pops up there first.....hopefully someone will make one soon. Would be cool.

Blue Marauder
05-20-2003, 12:25 PM
Here's the E-Bay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3522467208&category=782

They look like junk in my opinion.

MAD-3R
05-20-2003, 12:31 PM
You know, concidering they would have to be hand modified from exsisting models, I have seen worse. I wouldn't pay that much for one, but all things considered...

colombina
05-20-2003, 01:54 PM
thanks a lot , thats actually not bad
I just never bought anything from ebay before so I'm not sure whats the deal there.....

why they look like junk? are there any details missing ?

Blue Marauder
05-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by colombina
thanks a lot , thats actually not bad
I just never bought anything from ebay before so I'm not sure whats the deal there.....

why they look like junk? are there any details missing ?

Click on the link and take a look for yourself.

Do the tires on your Marauder stick out several inches beyond the wheel wells? Is the Marauder name on your rear bumper almost as tall and wide as the bumper itself? If you answer "yes" to these two questions, you may like the models. If not, well, form your own opinion. In mine they look like junk especially for a Buy-it-now price of $70.00.

SouLRioT
05-20-2003, 02:12 PM
I agree with ya Blue, I've seen that up for awhile, I'm sure we will see something soon coming out, if not we can all email and complain to revell or some other model company, then they'll have too.

jgc61sr2002
05-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Blue - You are intitled to your opinion. You don't get too much for $65.00 (the buy it now price). It probably costs you $40.00 or more to fill the gas tank on your marauder. I don't think the model is that bad. IMHO. John