PDA

View Full Version : Suri Cruise DOES exist... if anyone cares

DefyantExWife
09-06-2006, 06:32 AM
friggin kid needs a hair cut.
(October issue of VF)

http://www.vanityfair.com/images/main/060906mapr01.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/JennaPendleton/All%20Stars/Clebe%20babies/untitledkatieandsuri.jpg

SergntMac
09-06-2006, 07:17 AM
Ummm...Nevermind.

Leadfoot281
09-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Thank God (ie Tom Cruise)! I've been waiting to see these pics my whole life. The stress caused by the extensive and nearlly unbearable wait sure had some severe negative physical and emotional effects on me personally.

When I heard you knocked-up your girlfriend my whole life changed forever.

All my sleepless nights, anxiety attacks, slurred speach, aimless wandering around in a drooling and semi-coherent state, has finally come to an end!

I finally have a reason to crawl out of bed and face the world again! Tom, you and your girlfriends generous act of procreation has given me new hope. The future of the human race has been assured!

Thank you Tom Cruise for showing us pics of your girlfriends kid. I think I speak for the whole world, and every future generation, by humbly saying; We owe you. :rolleyes:

prchrman
09-06-2006, 12:15 PM
The name of that rag fits...Vanity-inflated pride in ones self or appearence, empty, valueless, vain...Fair-competitive exhibition usually with accompanying entertainment and amusements...or a Fair for empty headed egotistical nitwits to see other egotistical empty headed nitwits on display...Fair in Vanity as in Pilgrams Progress...a scene or place characterized by frivolity and ostentation...

VNMUS
09-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Man, I thought this was a thread about us all driving off to meet somewhere dammit! :mad:

Breadfan
09-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Man, I thought this was a thread about us all driving off to meet somewhere dammit! :mad:

Yeah I was like "Cool the Suri Cruise! Must be cruising to the city of Suri. Awesome."

RR|Suki
09-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Yeah I was like "Cool the Suri Cruise! Must be cruising to the city of Suri. Awesome."

same here :depress:

mr.continental
09-06-2006, 01:56 PM
I don't know about those pictures. I think that baby might be a CGI image.

Cobra25
09-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Look at the babys hair line. The baby has light colored hair. They put a Black wig on the baby. Whats wrong with them?

Hotrauder
09-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Look at the babys hair line. The baby has light colored hair. They put a Black wig on the baby. Whats wrong with them?

A hell of a lot more than membership in the men's hair club. I hardly know where to begin....on second thought I don't care enough to begin. Never mind.:puke: Dennis

Bluerauder
09-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Dayum, I can't wait til my very own copy of Vanity Fair arrives. :rolleyes: I am kinda partial to Ladies Home Journal. But I just read it for the great articles. :rofl:

StevenJ
09-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Is this one of those tabliod magazines that you see at the supermarket on the line to the cash register? You know, the same ones where you see pictures of celebrities that no one gives a **** about? Though they do got Archie comics though. Thoose are okay.

Petrograde
09-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Look at the babys hair line. The baby has light colored hair. They put a Black wig on the baby. Whats wrong with them?I was thinking the same thing.

..besides..

We have a war going on.

Our GNP contines to sink.

Etc.

This is the type of $h!t that makes me turn off the tv. At least we're being entertained as our country slows circles the drain.

I hope Katie Couric burns in HELL! :fire: :flamer: :fire:

SergntMac
09-06-2006, 04:53 PM
OMG! The "stars" react!

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/articles/_a/suri-cruise-makes-long-awaited-debut/20060906065309990001

Leadfoot281
09-06-2006, 07:32 PM
I'd appreciate it if no one made fun of this important event.

What we have here is a gripping real life story of how a short little dude, over-came fame and fortune to knock up his girlfriend. And now we get to see pictures of it.

Doesn't anyone else recognize the seriousness of this matter?

Actually a "Suri Cruise" in honor of this Earth shattering event would be a terrific idea to honor every one involved. Some one should send Tom a nice trophy or medallion of some sort. After all, how often do dudes knock up their girlfriends?:rolleyes:

(ok I'm finished...I could rip on him all day though. That and I hear he likes to sue people and Leadfoot don't need more of that.)

Bigdogjim
09-06-2006, 08:01 PM
I have nothing to add!

VNMUS
09-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Actually a "Suri Cruise" in honor of this Earth shattering event would be a terrific idea to honor every one involved.
So who's going to host this event and where do we all meet? :P

magindat
09-07-2006, 07:26 AM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

What a waste of a perfectly good looking girl. She must have an 'only in the dark' rule.

RR|Suki
09-07-2006, 07:53 AM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

What a waste of a perfectly good looking girl. She must have an 'only in the dark' rule.

Nah she just got sucked into the cult. I know a girl who got sucked into a cult... it's a sad thing

fastblackmerc
09-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Noiw that I saw the babay I'll be able to sleep at night.... NOT!!!! Who really gives a rat's a$$? Just like the late breaking news today..... Paris Hilton got arrest for DUI...... WHO CARES!!!

Rider90
09-07-2006, 07:59 AM
As if this wasn't the giveaway...a year ago...
http://xs77.xs.to/pics/06161/holmes_preg.jpg

People are getting killed overseas, and this made top story a day or two ago?

VNMUS
09-07-2006, 10:52 AM
URL says it all....

http://www.babytoupee.com/

Is this where they shop?

Bluerauder
09-07-2006, 10:58 AM
friggin kid needs a hair cut.

I guess that we have finally found "The Suri with the Fringe on top". :lol:

Cheeseheadbob
09-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Charlie, your in-depth knowledge of musicals adds a whole new dimention to your rough and tough Army guy persona!:D
I guess that we have finally found "The Suri with the Fringe on top". :lol:

Bluerauder
09-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Charlie, your in-depth knowledge of musicals adds a whole new dimension to your rough and tough Army guy persona!:D
Oops, didn't think you'd remember that conversation. :rofl:

:cool: After 15 years of retirement some of the rough and tough edges are a bit frayed. :flag: