PDA

View Full Version : Yucko the Clown on Ronald Reagan's death

DefyantExWife
09-08-2006, 07:42 AM
Warning: Yucko the clown uses profanity. But this is very funny if you can handle the "f" word. It is very "New York" attitude wise. :D

http://www.filecabi.net/video/yuckoclownken.html

O's Fan Rich
09-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Warning: Yucko the clown uses profanity. But this is very funny if you can handle the "f" word. It is very "New York" attitude wise. :D

http://www.filecabi.net/video/yuckoclownken.html

Before I click it.... is it defamitory to President Reagan?

Shora
09-08-2006, 09:27 AM

Honest to goodness, I cannot believe how nobody kicked his A$$!

SID210SA
09-08-2006, 09:28 AM

Very............

RR|Suki
09-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Very............

stupid... and un called for, wasn't even funny jests at actual or plausible events... just kinda ignorant

BigMerc
09-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Ronnie was THE man.

jabo731
09-08-2006, 09:42 AM
He has to have a couple of bodyguards around him.

TAF
09-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Probably NOT the smartest move in the world to post something disparaging to Ronald Reagan on a Forum dedicated to large, V-8, American Performance cars.

Try the following forums, instead...it'll probably be more welcomed there....

aljazeera.com
nationalorganizationoffeminazi s.com
whineycryingliberalpos.com
nationalorganizationforwomen.c om
oprah.com
hotrodyugo.com

O's Fan Rich
09-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Probably NOT the smartest move in the world to post something disparaging to Ronald Reagan on a Forum dedicated to large, V-8, American Performance cars.

aljazeera.com
oprah.com
hotrodyugo.com

Or just don't post nothing.
Yeah... that stuff gets me a "peeved".:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

DefyantExWife
09-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Ohhh ok. Well I will work up a list of my own, of topics I do not find funny and should not be joked about as should every other member on this board eh ? Because if I dont think something is funny, then nobody else should either.

:help: :flamer:

MarauderMarc
09-08-2006, 12:16 PM
I bet if you posted a video about a DEMOCRAT president, it would be funny to most on this board. just because youre conservative, doesnt mean your ***** dont stink. Hey Lisa, why dont we go buy a Volvo instead?

O's Fan Rich
09-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Hey... post what you want... I posted what I wanted.
What's teh big deal?
You think it's funny others don't.... did you post so everyone would just say "Hahah that's funny... you're a great gal for bringing that to our attention!"?
No, you posted it because of your personal feelings about it and you wanted to share, you did and not everyone agrees with you. That be life!!!
I just happen to have a great deal of respect for Ronald Reagan. Don't like to look at things that mock the man.

Yeah... Marc, go buy a Volvo, they are safe, have great crash ratings, get good fuel ecomomy and have excellent resale value. My Mom drives one. It's even turbo charged!

hitchhiker
09-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Ronnie was THE man.

Ronald Wilson Reagan was one of the best leaders we ever had!

Much different from the crooked politicians we have now!

:D

hitchhiker
09-08-2006, 12:49 PM

aljazeera.com
oprah.com
hotrodyugo.com

Now that's funny right there!

Cheeseheadbob
09-08-2006, 12:58 PM
You are more than likely correct, but I think conservatives have better punctuation...:D
I bet if you posted a video about a DEMOCRAT president, it would be funny to most on this board. just because youre conservative, doesnt mean your ***** dont stink. Hey Lisa, why dont we go buy a Volvo instead?

duhtroll
09-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Iran.

Contra.

POLITICAL THREAD!

Ronald Wilson Reagan was one of the best leaders we ever had!

Much different from the crooked politicians we have now!

DEFYANT
09-08-2006, 01:35 PM
....ticking away, the moments before this thread is closed..

Blackened300a
09-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Thats Yucko the clown from the Howard Stern show.
I liked Reagan, I even have a autographed picture of him from when I was a kid, but I dont get offended or bent out of shape if someone makes fun of him, In fact I could care less what people say about him, hes not related to me.
That video was more about trashing stupid tourists on the street then it was about Reagan

duhtroll
09-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Yucko is a lot like Howard Stern, and neither of them are very funny. While I believe we should be allowed to make fun of whatever we like, maybe the jokes should be funny.

No wait, maybe there should be jokes instead of just the "f" word.

hitchhiker
09-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Yucko is a lot like Howard Stern, and neither of them are very funny. While I believe we should be allowed to make fun of whatever we like, maybe the jokes should be funny.

No wait, maybe there should be jokes instead of just the "f" word.

Anyone else think that Howard Stern should be publically horse whipped?

Petrograde
09-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm looking forward to ABC's Path to 9/11

If they edit out the part about Slick Willie being preoccupied with the Lewinsky scandal, I'll never watch that network again.

DefyantExWife
09-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Yucko is from the HS show? No wonder i thought it was funny. I grew up on Howard. :rolleyes:

SergntMac
09-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Why did I waste my time peeking at this thread...Gud-Lawd!

Lisa...I'm the only one who uses "eh?" here. Along with my "K?" and "yes?" extensions, variables depending on the textural content of my statement.

Please find your own trademarks, eh? K? Yes?

Joe Walsh
09-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Honest to goodness, I cannot believe how nobody kicked his A$$!

Not that funny at all...and I was wishing that someone would cold-**** his stupid a$$...now THAT would've been funny!

BTW: If that idiot was joking about John Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, etc...I still wouldn't have found it funny. (maybe if he was abusing Bill Clinton....)

O's Fan Rich
09-08-2006, 04:39 PM
I still like Lisa.... have not met her, but she's ok....
RONNNY RULES!!!

DefyantExWife
09-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Why did I waste my time peeking at this thread...Gud-Lawd!

Lisa...I'm the only one who uses "eh?" here. Along with my "K?" and "yes?" extensions, variables depending on the textural content of my statement.

Please find your own trademarks, eh? K? Yes?

how 'bout STFU ? is STFU taken, eh ? :D

k-thanx

DefyantExWife
09-08-2006, 04:51 PM
I still like Lisa.... have not met her, but she's ok....
RONNNY RULES!!!

:D in all honesty, I dont care WHO the video was about. Its just damn funny. Sorry Long Rich'd one, I'm very superficial... i just laugh at the potty humor of it all. It could be about Rick James for all I care. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/snexus/5f49049d.jpg :lol:

O's Fan Rich
09-08-2006, 05:44 PM
:D in all honesty, I dont care WHO the video was about. Its just damn funny. Sorry Long Rich'd one, I'm very superficial... i just laugh at the potty humor of it all. It could be about Rick James for all I care. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/snexus/5f49049d.jpg :lol:
I wish there was a BIG KISS smilile.... I'm good... you?

X369
09-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Yucko and Howard just drove by in a Magnum SRT8. Robin was in the back with a dozen 2x4s, a surfboard, an electric banjo and amp, 2 coolers full of beer, and a ladder! :rasta:

Ron

duhtroll
09-08-2006, 06:30 PM
You mean the miniseries that the producers have come right out and said "It's fake" and are putting direct contradictions to the truth in it?

That Path to 9/11? A bigger joke has not been seen on TV.

I'd say it's the other way around - someone else trying to divert attention from something they don't like that's going on right now.

And in an election year?

Must be a coinkydink.

I'm not making anything up here - they had to put in the breaks at least 4 times that "this is not a documentary - it's a dramatization" to avoid losing their network in the lawsuit for libel/slander (whichever applies to TV).

I'm looking forward to ABC's Path to 9/11

If they edit out the part about Slick Willie being preoccupied with the Lewinsky scandal, I'll never watch that network again.

GAMike
09-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Based on what others have said about the Video, I won't bother looking at it. I will say that if I were to suddely see this Yucko walking down the sidewalk...............my V-8 Marauder may suddely develop some kind of steering problem..........which would with any luck matriculate to my bumper, hood and if the speed were right, he may skim my rear bumper as I accelerate under him..................hmmmmm. Small price to pay.

As for the author of this thread, lets just say that its not the first time I have seen a tasteless post from her, but hey..... it's a free country.

Just expressing myself...freely of course.

Regards,

DefyantExWife
09-08-2006, 07:04 PM
I wish there was a BIG KISS smilile.... I'm good... you?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/TAPSSMILEYS/hug.gif http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/TAPSSMILEYS/kissblow.gif http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/TAPSSMILEYS/1a431154.gif

That's all I got for kisses. But I wasnt swattin' at anyone here today, just being my sarcastic smarta$$ self. :rolleyes:

DefyantExWife
09-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Based on what others have said about the Video, I won't bother looking at it. I will say that if I were to suddely see this Yucko walking down the sidewalk...............my V-8 Marauder may suddely develop some kind of steering problem..........which would with any luck matriculate to my bumper, hood and if the speed were right, he may skim my rear bumper as I accelerate under him..................hmmmmm. Small price to pay.

As for the author of this thread, lets just say that its not the first time I have seen a tasteless post from her, but hey..... it's a free country.

Regards,

tasteless versus uptight... whatever

CRUZTAKER
09-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah... Marc, go buy a Volvo, they are safe, have great crash ratings....

Ouch!:P

I heard the audio of Yucko on O&A.

He could have been talking about my old man and still would have been funnier than *****.

Why take it so personally. BFD?

MarauderMarc
09-08-2006, 08:03 PM

Regards,

The author of this thread is a wonderful person with a great sense of humor....Lemme guess, putting dimes in old peoples penny loafers is funny to you hmmmmmm?

:stupid:

Bluerauder
09-08-2006, 08:17 PM
It's sad what tries to pass for humor these days. I always enjoy a good laugh but found none at all here. Pointless and tasteless even without the Reagan connection. That's MHO. Let's hope Yucko doesn't quit his day job -- assuming he has one of course.

GAMike
09-08-2006, 08:19 PM
The author of this thread is a wonderful person with a great sense of humor....Lemme guess, putting dimes in old peoples penny loafers is funny to you hmmmmmm?

:stupid:

Defyant Wife......Naw not uptight in the least, and I do beleive taste is important.... Tastless? Nope :banned: .......

Marauder Marc.... How do you define a great sense of humor?...Naw forget it......... Lets just agree to disagree.......

Don't want to get into the Mental Jewelery thing with ya, and I don't care much for shoes much less loafers. Have a good nite tho:D

Regards,

Blackened300a
09-08-2006, 08:27 PM

Actually that was some crazy dunking clown that they have audio of. They tend to stay away from Hoo Hoo's crony's

I kinda like the off-color tasteless threads. We may have to put disclaimers that if you are uptight or born without a sense of humor, Please do not click this link...

Blackened300a
09-08-2006, 08:27 PM

Actually that was some crazy dunking clown that they have audio of. They tend to stay away from Hoo Hoo's crony's

I kinda like the off-color tasteless threads. We may have to put disclaimers that if you are uptight or born without a sense of humor, Please do not click this link...

Donny Carlson
09-08-2006, 08:57 PM

My Marauder had XM, as did my SSR. The F150 came with Sirius. I still have a MyFi, which I record XM content on for work, and an XMPCR, but I truly miss listening to O&A on the way to work, and Ron and Fez later. I sometimes put the MyFi on the parcel shelf on the dash and listen via FM to O&A, but reception is crap.

Anywho, the point of this post is after listening to Stern's Sirius show now for two months, I still prefer O&A to Stern. Stern gets better guests and definitely has more money for production, but it's way overboard with Howard 100 News and Howard 101. They treat every minute detail about Stern and other cast members/wack baggers as if it's important news, and it's mostly just trivial garbage. Howard 101 is unlistenable unless you catch a replay. And that friggin recap show after Stern's show is over, holy crap.

Now that Stern settled his lawsuit and has acess to his old tapes, I have heard segments from the "old days" that are pretty good, especially with Billy West and Jackie M. in the background. It's not as good now.

I guess if I had been listening to Stern for two years and just now started listening to O&A I would feed differently. Anthony, to me, is the funniest part of O&A, and I love how they goof on news stories, TV shows in progress, or celebrities like Tara Reid.

Breadfan
09-08-2006, 09:42 PM
If I can choose I'll take O&A and Bob Saget over Hoo-Hoo Howard and hack Yucko. And little Jimmy Norton is part of the O&A anyway.

Plus Steve C. is way funnier than Gary. Gary doesn't live in Yellowstone.

"Whats my problem? Your in my ******* house!"

:D :lol:

Joe Walsh
09-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Anywho, the point of this post is after listening to Stern's Sirius show now for two months, I still prefer O&A to Stern. Stern gets better guests and definitely has more money for production, but it's way overboard with Howard 100 News and Howard 101. They treat every minute detail about Stern and other cast members/wack baggers as if it's important news, and it's mostly just trivial garbage. Howard 101 is unlistenable unless you catch a replay. And that friggin recap show after Stern's show is over, holy crap.

Now that Stern settled his lawsuit and has acess to his old tapes, I have heard segments from the "old days" that are pretty good, especially with Billy West and Jackie M. in the background. It's not as good now.

Billy West and Jackie were funny as *****!

I gave up on Stern years ago when he got divorced, started dating a young, blond model and would obsess about what kind of dog to buy.

He became the EXACT type of rich, neurotic star that he once goofed on.

Plus I couldn't handle anymore of that talentless Robin!

Smokie
09-09-2006, 05:30 AM
I didn't watch the link provided, I do have a humble opinion about the use of the F word. I do not find the word funny in casual conversation, I do not find the F word funny in the process of saying something "funny".

Perhaps it is a cultural matter but the F word in my life is the prelude to a fight between two men and sex between a man and a woman. A fight or sex, I find it offensive in any other context.

Again, this may also be another cultural thing but I find no humor in making fun of the dead; if the deceased in question is someone I either respect, admire or love than refer to previous section on use of the "F word as a prelude to a fight".

jimlam56
09-09-2006, 06:10 AM
Or just don't post nothing.
Yeah... that stuff gets me a "peeved".:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Me too, President Reagan was a great President. Period.

grampaws
09-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Tasteless, boring, waste of tape!:down:

StevenJ
09-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Ohh I have learned much from this topic. It will surely be deleted soon however.

Blackened300a
09-09-2006, 07:12 AM
"Whats my problem? Your in my ******* house!"

"That, Thats Terrible Im sorry"

Besides didnt Howard invent tasteless threads and links and now Defyantwife is ripping him off?

RAMONE!!! Get me a link thats actually funny.

Meteorite
09-09-2006, 08:14 AM
Wow. That was worthless. I also am surprised that nobody decked him. I would have.

BruteForce
09-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Me too, President Reagan was a great President. Period.

Sacred cows must periodically be gored. That job has been assigned to comedians (actual or otherwise).

BigMerc
09-09-2006, 01:36 PM
As for the author of this thread, lets just say that its not the first time I have seen a tasteless post from her,

Yes one would have to frequent,say..... a Bowling Alley! to meet someone of the same stature.

;)

But ripping on Ronnie should be taken for what it is, Comedy, or in this case an attempt.

DefyantExWife
09-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Yes one would have to frequent,say..... a Bowling Alley! to meet someone of the same stature.

;)

But ripping on Ronnie should be taken for what it is, Comedy, or in this case an attempt.

A bowling alley ? was that an attempt at an insult? I simply posted a video I received in email that I found funny. I'm sorry, but I didnt realize I needed to check with you or anyone else before deciding what EYE find funny or not. If YOU dont think it's funny then fine, say so or better yet, back out of the thread and move on.

Those of you who decide you need to try and throw insults and personal attacks my way are only making yourselves look bad. Grow up. I didnt produce the video, so save your grade school insults for the school yard.

I honestly can respect those who come in here and say "that was stupid" or "that wasnt funny." But take your personal insults and shove them. K-thanx.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/snexus/Whiner1.jpg

CRUZTAKER
09-09-2006, 03:05 PM
A bowling alley ?

Update to my fear log.

I am afraid of UFO's.
I am afraid of Clowns.
I am wary of bowling alleys.

"TAKE THE SKIN HEADS BOWLING...THAKE THEM BOWLING...":sing:

BigMerc
09-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Did you see the ;) <-------- It means something

BigMerc
09-09-2006, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=CRUZTAKER;416891]Update to my fear log.

I am afraid of UFO's.
I am afraid of Clowns.
I am wary of bowling alleys.

Actually this is incorrect

It was Black Helicopters not UFO's
Clowns- uhh, ok that was dead on
and wary of some people who frequent those alleys

RCSignals
09-09-2006, 07:00 PM
If you go to Oprah.com, you can enter to win an expense paid trip to Chicago, to see Sgt Mac.
I'm sure that's it.

RCSignals
09-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Whatever happened to Buddy, the chocolate Lab?

O's Fan Rich
09-09-2006, 08:07 PM
I like the new Charger..... even if it's nort an SRT-8.

the_pack_rat
09-09-2006, 08:27 PM
I usually stay out of these heated debates & will probably regret this .... but here it goes.

Ok ... so the vid pushes the envelope ... but I don't feel it's anything to get all that bent out of shape about.

People make fun of people everyday & while it's not always in the best of taste ... it happens & that's never going to stop. Damn near anyone has been fair game at some point ... & that will never stop either.

Some of the negative comments about this .... remind me of something I never really understood in life.

That is ....

How the majority of people tend to react at the death of a famous well known figure.

Death is sad & terrible thing ... there's NO doubt about that, if the person in question was a decent human being.

But what makes for example, the sad & tragic death of say .....

Princess Diana an all SOOOOOOO much more a sad & terrible event .....

Than some "Jane Q Public", beloved wife & mother of (3) children, who waits tables at the local Cracker Barrel in Anytown USA, who gets fatally t-boned on her way to work ?.

Am I saying that what happened to Princess Di was no big deal ?. Of course NOT ... it was horrific, but I'm sure if you asked Janes' left behind husband & their children ... they would agree the death of Jane was equally sad & horrific.

They say all men(& women) are created equal ...

But every minute of the day non-famous great people leave us forever. Yet most of them are forgotten long before the body even gets cold.

All that says to me at times is ... we are NOT the equals we are said to be.

Janes' death might make those reading in bed during the 11PM news ... to look up for a minute .... but most will forget by the next morning.

Another way to look at this ...

Ronald Regan had taken an oath to run our country. A country founded on many things, one of which was the right to freedom of speech.

Course' that free speech thing, is one of the things that make the doings - comings & goings of those that are famous & well known ... all so much more important than the lives of those of us that stay under the radar.

Don't worry Lisa ....

It'll all blow over or disapear sooner or later.

DefyantExWife
09-10-2006, 05:21 AM
Thanks Pack Rat, and believe me I'm not upset despite how it appears.

I'm just smacking some boys around. :D

SergntMac
09-10-2006, 05:25 AM
Tasteless, boring, waste of tape!:down:Much like this thread, yes?

Directedby
09-10-2006, 09:33 AM
I like bowling alleys....

BigMerc
09-10-2006, 09:56 AM
I like bowling alleys....

Had no doubt

GAMike
09-10-2006, 02:30 PM
A bowling alley ? was that an attempt at an insult? I simply posted a video I received in email that I found funny. I'm sorry, but I didnt realize I needed to check with you or anyone else before deciding what EYE find funny or not. If YOU dont think it's funny then fine, say so or better yet, back out of the thread and move on.

Those of you who decide you need to try and throw insults and personal attacks my way are only making yourselves look bad. Grow up. I didnt produce the video, so save your grade school insults for the school yard.

I honestly can respect those who come in here and say "that was stupid" or "that wasnt funny." But take your personal insults and shove them. K-thanx.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/snexus/Whiner1.jpg

Not trying to agitate you D~Wife, but there has been alot of threads lately about people and their families dealing with sickness and death. People reaching out for support and this forum always responds.

Then hear you come with a thread about funerals...... about a month ago I think. I did not say anything at the time, but I found the timing just a little off..... The Clown post was just another example. JMHO.

I'm not a stuck up prude by any means, and I truelly beleive in free speech and expression, so when I made the comment about your "tasteless posts" this is what I was refering too. I don't know if these were some form attention grab by you or something, but you put it out there, so there you go.

You may be a nice person and have a good sense of humor. We may even get along fine if we were to meet........ I probably will never know. But I would share my opinion with my best friend if he were the author of these threads, just as I have with you.

If you cannot deal with that, I am truelly sorry.
:flag:
Regards,

merc
09-10-2006, 05:07 PM
:hijack: Now this is funny

Star Trek VS Batman - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nu0idBkBYA

Star Trek VS Batman - Part 1-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qRH_i6YNFQ

I am hijacking this tread :hijack:

Blackened300a
09-10-2006, 05:39 PM

Very well put together, especially that they have a real batmobile from the 60's! You can tell that wasnt stock footage by the cars in the background.
However, I didnt laugh at all

merc
09-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Very well put together, especially that they have a real batmobile from the 60's! You can tell that wasnt stock footage by the cars in the background.
However, I didnt laugh at all

Try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ozf7eVZ_zA

Bluerauder
09-10-2006, 06:04 PM

:hijack: Hijack successful :hijack:

Those are fantastic. Very well done. My favorite part was "Catwoman" :D Meoooooooow !!!

Blackened300a
09-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ozf7eVZ_zA

I have the box set and that skit is very funny