PDA

View Full Version : Hey DWSTANG67 ..... Question For Ya'

the_pack_rat
09-11-2006, 04:33 PM
You don't take PM's or emails ... so I figured I post up here.

Your handle looks familar.

Are you the same guy that bought the white 85 442 from Hot Rod Harry in NJ, formerly owned by Steve Cea in NY ?.

That was a nice car ..... & without a doubt the quickest 307 car I was ever aware of.

Rebuilt & worked a lil' bit ... but still a perfectly streetable & tame driver from what I remember.

DWSTANG67
04-16-2013, 06:58 PM
You don't take PM's or emails ... so I figured I post up here.

Your handle looks familar.

Are you the same guy that bought the white 85 442 from Hot Rod Harry in NJ, formerly owned by Steve Cea in NY ?.

That was a nice car ..... & without a doubt the quickest 307 car I was ever aware of.

Rebuilt & worked a lil' bit ... but still a perfectly streetable & tame driver from what I remember.

I see this is a old post but i just seen it for the first time.

Yes i am one of the owners of whitelightning the white 85 olds 442. I did not buy the car from harry, he sold it to someone in iowa, i bought it in Iowa and drove it home to jersey. I had alot of fun in that car i also meet Harry and Steve. I ended selling the car when i bought the marauder because i had no room for it, of course that was before i bought the house i have now, since then i have looked for the car and can not find it anymore.