PDA

View Full Version : French Cars Just Suck

Donny Carlson
09-14-2006, 05:11 PM
http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=215

http://www.uniquepeek.com/images/news/140906_frenchcar.jpg

BAD MERC
09-14-2006, 05:28 PM
WOW!! Who knew you could make lug nuts out of butter?

Joe Walsh
09-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Why that's the new Peugeot 'rally rim' option....you can change your tires in 5 seconds!

Holy Merd!

Cheeseheadbob
09-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Hey Joe, if you are going to swear in French, at least spell it right!:D

Holy Merd!

Hotrauder
09-14-2006, 06:13 PM
I hate it when the wheels fall off....the damn beer bottles fall right out of the cup holders. Its a nightmare. Dennis:beer:

the_pack_rat
09-14-2006, 06:55 PM
I witnessed something like that once.

Going back @ 17 years ago when I was working at a LM dealer .....

I'm walking across the back lot(gravel) when a co-worker/friend is driving across the lot in a used Mercury Tracer. He drove past me heading away from me(back to him once he past) when I heard what sounded like a collision.

:confused:

I turn around just in time to see a wheel & tire assembly with the hub & brake rotor still attached rolling across the lot(nothing he did wrong).

He is obviously stopped at this point & we just look at each other like WTF !?!?!??!?.

So he gets out, I retrieve the wheel. We are standing there staring in disbelief at the whole situation & wondering how the hell are we going to get the wounded turd out of the way, without making a bad situation worse .....

When one of the owners comes walking back there. Rather than calmly asking us what was going on ... we get the evil eye & he goes up to the showroom hooting & hollering at the managers to grill the two of us ASAP & find out what the hell was going on, assuming we must have been doing something reckless & it went bad.

:rolleyes:

Would have been a pretty ugly scene had it happened out on the road ..... but being it didn't & no one was hurt ..... it was pretty damn funny.

:P

Joe Walsh
09-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey Joe, if you are going to swear in French, at least spell it right!:D

Pardonez mois monsieur Robert avec le tete du fromage!

MERDE!

(I took French 30 years ago in high school, so I apologize for murdering the French language........:hmmm:........ ACTUALLY I don't care if I murdered the French language!)

quota
09-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Funny to see this happening to a Citroen (not a Peugeot), knowing that Citroen was getting last year its 3rd consecutive World Rally Champion title. Title for which FORD is running after for the last...20 years.

By the way - as a french/russian speaking member of your Club - I am sorry for any possible mistake and mispelling. I AM NOT trying to murder your language. I respect your language as much as I respect myself...

JP